Workforce International logo
Workforce International
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Workforce International reviews

Workforce International

Workforce International Employee Review

Have not replied to calls at all. Pay office took a while to get up to speed. Wage was lower than permanent staff on the same job. Ie. Loading for holidays or sick pay.

Same role

Overall good company with opportunities to learn

I work at various metropolitan and regional locations, As it is outdoors and we are always on the move I do enjoy my days, I find management are approachable. My co - workers are generally team players and of varied backgrounds. Open & friendly, The hardest part of the job is working away from home for periods of 2 - 6 weeks. The most enjoyable part of the job is being outdoors and on the move.

Pros

Away from home allowance and meal allowance for same

Cons

casual and seasonal ( winter generally means 3 months shutdown due to weather conditions

You are not stuck in a building with air conditioning and fluorescent lights

You are out side in a different place all the time. Working with different people from different walks of life. You need to be motivated and not lazy. You can’t leave it all to one person to do all the work. If you show initiative and work hard you will get more work

Pros

When you work you get paid

Cons

When you don’t work you don’t get paid

Toxic Culture and Dated Processes

Branches are under-resourced - normally a 1 person show; payroll under-resourced / unavailable for candidate issues; no marketing / sales material; no marketing department; no HR Department; no inter-office collaboration / sharing of clients / leads / national deals; no safety team; no pay-rises EVER, no direction, no incentive, no support; a dollar driven, high personnel turnover business that does not care about it's own people. Very sloppy and reactive management; A real winning organisation.

Pros

Quickly learn that previous jobs were pretty OK

Cons

Do not expect pay increases or any support from higher management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Workforce International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Workforce International
  • Have not replied to calls i have made to them. Pay office took a while to get up to speed.