Workforce International logo
Workforce International
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Workforce International reviews

Workforce International

Workforce International Employee Review

Productive and fast work pace

Production line work in fast paced workings environment. Clean factory and every day you work in different areas . Get few 10 min break. Work life balance.

Same role

Fast Pace Environment

the job was extremely fast paced and requires a lot of communication and lifting. the managers did their job most of the time and ensured things were going in the right direction. ive learnt how to process a lot of items and check the quality of an item at a fast pace while also learning correct benefits of lifting correctly.

Pros

Alot of communication

Cons

the smell of some of the products
Same role

Very good place to work. Office Staff are more helpful.

A typical workday includes loading and unloading of raw materials and/or finished products. Quality checking of products, packing product into boxes and stacking onto pallets. Maintaining the cleanliness of machinery and the general working area. Operating machinery. Follow WHS, environmental and material handling procedures and controls. We learn GMP-Good Manufacturing Practices, HACCP-Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points, to ensure food safety and quality. We have an excellent management and my co-workers are very cooperative and helpful. The hardest part of the job is negligible and the most enjoyable part is the harmonious relationship between the staff and fellow workers.
Same location

productive

out on the roads I learned a lot about traffic management, this company gave me the opportunity to start in the industry, no complains about workforce

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Workforce International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question