Workforce International
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Workforce International Employee Review

2 March 2020
Workforce is a national company that is a fast paced ever changing company. We consistently have deadlines to be met that put an enormous amount of pressure on us, but we make the deadlines each week so as everyone gets paid on time.
27 April 2021
Traffic Controller (Current Employee) - Northern Rivers NSW
You are out side in a different place all the time. Working with different people from different walks of life. You need to be motivated and not lazy. You can’t leave it all to one person to do all the work. If you show initiative and work hard you will get more work
Pros
When you work you get paid
Cons
When you don’t work you don’t get paid
6 April 2021
Recruiter (Former Employee) - Australia
Branches are under-resourced - normally a 1 person show; payroll under-resourced / unavailable for candidate issues; no marketing / sales material; no marketing department; no HR Department; no inter-office collaboration / sharing of clients / leads / national deals; no safety team; no pay-rises EVER, no direction, no incentive, no support; a dollar driven, high personnel turnover business that does not care about it's own people. Very sloppy and reactive management; A real winning organisation.
Pros
Quickly learn that previous jobs were pretty OK
Cons
Do not expect pay increases or any support from higher management
29 March 2021
Road Worker 3 Labourer - Traffic Controller (Former Employee) - Russell Vale NSW
1 contract is not enough to put food on the table. They were shocking.1 contract is not enough. X2 four hour shifts a week or fortnight is not enough. They did not have enough work. The lady in the office did not care about getting more contracts.
Pros
Non
  1. Workforce management is in Sydney so we have to take the initiative to make a lot of our own decisions.