Workforce International logo
Workforce International
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Workforce International Employee Reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Good thorough management, very fast paced workplace; well paid.

Easy interview experience but it was quite a mission getting shifts as you are constantly calling each day to confirm (a shift) availability. The pay was good for the work done and they always the award rate.

Pros

Easy job, collaborative fair work culture, the staff were all good.

Cons

Long hrs

Didn't deliver on what they promised

Job was to be regular part time work.Managed 3 shifts over 6 weeks. Different reasons for no work depending on who you spoke to. Never followed up with what they said . Fellow workers at job site were nice and helpful.

Pros

Other workers on site

Cons

No regular work.

You are not stuck in a building with air conditioning and fluorescent lights

You are out side in a different place all the time. Working with different people from different walks of life. You need to be motivated and not lazy. You can’t leave it all to one person to do all the work. If you show initiative and work hard you will get more work

Pros

When you work you get paid

Cons

When you don’t work you don’t get paid

Toxic Culture and Dated Processes

Branches are under-resourced - normally a 1 person show; payroll under-resourced / unavailable for candidate issues; no marketing / sales material; no marketing department; no HR Department; no inter-office collaboration / sharing of clients / leads / national deals; no safety team; no pay-rises EVER, no direction, no incentive, no support; a dollar driven, high personnel turnover business that does not care about it's own people. Very sloppy and reactive management; A real winning organisation.

Pros

Quickly learn that previous jobs were pretty OK

Cons

Do not expect pay increases or any support from higher management

Ship

1 contract is not enough to put food on the table. They were shocking.1 contract is not enough. X2 four hour shifts a week or fortnight is not enough. They did not have enough work. The lady in the office did not care about getting more contracts.

Pros

Non

Toxic and unorganised

Terrible place to work, from the lack of management and supervison to the absolute terrible work ethics. If you challenge certain senior managers you're employment is as good as terminated. Everything is micromanaged from the top. No HR also means onboarding and exiting is a joke, which means when you have a problem with your manager, you have no one to help you through it. They will sooner get rid of you rather than address the issue which just means someone else needs to go through the drama you have just been through. Staff turnover is ridculous.

Pros

Late starts and early days, there are some great people that work there

Cons

Everything about the company

Workforce International security industry.

It got my first job in Australia at Workforce International in security industry during Sydney 2000 Olympic games on the site interview. After that, they had offered a second job through telephone call. But I did not know where was the address. Unfortunately..

Pros

Very caring, emporwering and full of prospectives industry.

Cons

Few Workforce International industries in Australia.

This company is the best to work for as a traffic controller

Workforse is the most kicked back company in the industry . Have you ever had a job were you can sleep and get paid for it . There awsome they even let you know days before a drug test just to make sure you pass They look after you especially if you give the allocators gossip and Throw everyone under the bus .

productive

out on the roads I learned a lot about traffic management, this company gave me the opportunity to start in the industry, no complains about workforce

Great people to work for

Asked for a job with good money they done that with no problem at all ,left a full time job to go back to casual very happy camper love the job and if I get sick of that place they would find me another job.

Jobs at Workforce International

See more jobs

Workforce management is in Sydney so we have to take the initiative to make a lot of our own decisions.

Workforce is a national company that is a fast paced ever changing company. We consistently have deadlines to be met that put an enormous amount of pressure on us, but we make the deadlines each week so as everyone gets paid on time.

Its a trap. Be careful

This agency and their client in blacktown are the worst places I have ever worked in my life. They post wrong information in their job descriptions. Unprofessional, unethical people in the agency. I was promised an ongoing job In blacktown, ended up getting five shifts in one and an half month. I had to call everyday for three to four times asking for a shift.Don't fall for their trap.

Good company if you get the right job

Good company to work for if you get the right job some can be back breaking but they do pay well and they do treat there employees with abit of respect

Toxic and Enslaving Workspace

The only positive aftermath I can make out of the time I have been working as a Cabin Crew for Workforce (Ryanair) is the experience I have earned in customer service. Other than that I deeply regret the day I started to work for this ''company''.

Consigliato

È un lavoro difficile ma fattibile, stressante ma se è ció che si desidera fare nella vita lo si amerà. L’azienda è puntuale con i pagamenti.

Assembly line

I learnt a lot at workforce international as they gave me my first job in process work it taught me my skills today and has made me confident in any endeavour I take and give my best to understand how to do my job quickly and efficiently

Productive fun workplace!

Well paid fun workplace, a typical day was driving to site in the company ute and signing out the entire site. Management was good and workplace culture also good. Payday was always the best day!

Productive and fast work pace

Production line work in fast paced workings environment. Clean factory and every day you work in different areas . Get few 10 min break. Work life balance.

various worksites

With employment groups there are numerous worksites and experiences, but they look after their employees. There are sometimes problems with site supervisors not being available when you start at a different site

Pros

great office staff

Cons

varying worksites

Have not replied to calls i have made to them. Pay office took a while to get up to speed.

Have not replied to calls at all. Pay office took a while to get up to speed. Wage was lower than permanent staff on the same job. Ie. Loading for holidays or sick pay.

Sueño cumplido

Ha sido una oportunidad laboral y profesional unica
  • Workforce International