Workforce International Employee Reviews for Security GuardReview this company
Security Guard1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 82 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
It got my first job in Australia at Workforce International in security industry during Sydney 2000 Olympic games on the site interview. After that, they had offered a second job through telephone call. But I did not know where was the address. Unfortunately..
Very caring, emporwering and full of prospectives industry.
Few Workforce International industries in Australia.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Workforce International?
See more Workforce International reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Workforce International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 82 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Workforce International
- What is the interview process like at Workforce International?5 people answered
- What is the company culture like at Workforce International?3 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Workforce International?3 people answered
- When do you get paid3 people answered
- If you were to leave Workforce International, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Workforce International?2 people answered
- Does Workforce International allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- Is this free free accomodation, food, visa and air fare2 people answered
- How long before you get a reply from employers after sending them your resume for a job?2 people answered
- How are the working hours? and What are some tips for doing well in the interview?2 people answered