Workforce International logo
Workforce International
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Workforce International Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.4Work–Life Balance
2.7Job Security & Advancement

various worksites

With employment groups there are numerous worksites and experiences, but they look after their employees. There are sometimes problems with site supervisors not being available when you start at a different site

Pros

great office staff

Cons

varying worksites

Ship

1 contract is not enough to put food on the table. They were shocking.1 contract is not enough. X2 four hour shifts a week or fortnight is not enough. They did not have enough work. The lady in the office did not care about getting more contracts.

Pros

Non

Workforce International security industry.

It got my first job in Australia at Workforce International in security industry during Sydney 2000 Olympic games on the site interview. After that, they had offered a second job through telephone call. But I did not know where was the address. Unfortunately..

Pros

Very caring, emporwering and full of prospectives industry.

Cons

Few Workforce International industries in Australia.

productive

out on the roads I learned a lot about traffic management, this company gave me the opportunity to start in the industry, no complains about workforce

Great people to work for

Asked for a job with good money they done that with no problem at all ,left a full time job to go back to casual very happy camper love the job and if I get sick of that place they would find me another job.

Its a trap. Be careful

This agency and their client in blacktown are the worst places I have ever worked in my life. They post wrong information in their job descriptions. Unprofessional, unethical people in the agency. I was promised an ongoing job In blacktown, ended up getting five shifts in one and an half month. I had to call everyday for three to four times asking for a shift.Don't fall for their trap.

Assembly line

I learnt a lot at workforce international as they gave me my first job in process work it taught me my skills today and has made me confident in any endeavour I take and give my best to understand how to do my job quickly and efficiently

Productive fun workplace!

Well paid fun workplace, a typical day was driving to site in the company ute and signing out the entire site. Management was good and workplace culture also good. Payday was always the best day!

Pax Australia

Love working for workforce Never had a problem with them in the last 4 years working for them . Always helpful and very nice People . Pay rate is good . Love working at the factory I’m placed at Pax. Learned a lot . Just wish it is permanent full time that’s all .

Pros

A learning place

Cons

No permanent full time job

many different jobs

this company i worked for on a couple of casual assignments.they are a great company and have lots of different contracts aswell.traffic control was the scariest work i have done.

Pros

various workplaces

Jobs at Workforce International

See more jobs

casual contract employment

I have been lucky to have worked with some great companies over my time with workforce international.central coast council being the most rewarding, having learnt many new skills with a large variety of worksites and duties.

Workforce

Was good money but hard work and wasn't consistent work, only offering work to employees when the work was needed. Tried to gain more qualifications through work, however it was more of a who you know system not what you know.

work

pick packing was good learnt a lot on the way happy I did it was good for a break from hospitality was there for a year and the stepped back into hospitality

employers were safety concience, good work life balance

Was a casual position Management was good Good work/life culture hardest part is that its on-call casual only liked the work but no permanent positions were available when I was there

productive and freindly enviroment

the staff is very kind, helpful and happy. workforce assisted me with the things i needed. they always called me when there was work available that fit my search criteria.

Productive workplace

Generally a good place of employment. I enjoyed my time as an employee

not much fun at workforce

BRISBANE,pretty pore see ads all the time applying for people to work in the areas they need ,and have had a resume submitted there for long time, and well suited for the areas needed and still they put ads in the paper if they done there job properly they would know that they already have peolple suited for the position.

really get to work with some of the biggest companies and government bodies

ihave been employed with workfoce international for the past 18 months in that time i have done quite a number of exciting assingment working closley with the RMS formerly RTA roads i enjoy the work and the people i work with.although there is no space for advancement or permanancy

Pros

everyones positive attitude

Cons

casual on call