Workforce International
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Workforce International Management reviews

Australia68 reviews
Great team, multi cultured, reasonable pay rates, workmates become your second family, was a good job.Management listened to our wants, and communicated them to the client.
Workforse is the most kicked back company in the industry .
Have you ever had a job were you can sleep and get paid for it .

There awsome they even let you know days before a drug test just to make sure you pass

They look after you especially if you give the allocators gossip and
Throw everyone under the bus .
out on the roads I learned a lot about traffic management, this company gave me the opportunity to start in the industry, no complains about workforce
Good company to work for if you get the right job some can be back breaking but they do pay well and they do treat there employees with abit of respect
Well paid fun workplace, a typical day was driving to site in the company ute and signing out the entire site. Management was good and workplace culture also good. Payday was always the best day!
Good when looking for a job easy to connect,team work friendly approach to management staff are cooperative and share experience good people to work with
Traffic controller red carder and still don’t give me hours and I got a take home Ute and they are racist I wouldn’t recommend no to work for them try lack group or Atlus
Pros
Not enough hours
Cons
Ungornised
The pay rate was $16.20 for someone aged over 18 on a casual pay rate this is a foul go for how you are treated by your manager if you make one little mistake as a chief or cleaner or cashier clerk
Cons
I worked for Ready workforce for over 5 years and they had work for me all the time the management work great and office staff were helpful i'd recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
great salary.
Cons
the distance you have to travel.
Simply put...
*You are required to sign an outdated Enterprise Bargaining Agreement (EBA) that really only benefits the company in making profit, before even eligible to work with Workforce Road Services, and most recent EBA was rejected by Fair Work Commission, due to multiple formal disputes.

*You are paid on Casual basis, yet, you are criticised by Management for not wanting to work Full-Time, and in many cases, you won’t receive any work from allocator, if you dare to dispute the matter or don’t accept job texts sent at random hours.

* You can potentially earn good money working in Traffic Control, but, you need to work for more than 60 hours a week as Casual to earn a living and/or have enough saved, if work becomes inconsistent or you become sick and cannot work, as you get no benefits that Full-Time (rare) employees are accustomed to getting.
Pros
Decent Job For People Wanting Short-Term Work
Cons
Long Hours Are Needed To Earn Decent Pay
Telling an employee there not “good enough and too slow” because another employees actions would not work for this company they mess you around tell you there gonna transfer but really there not doing anything for you, just sit and wait for nothing absolute joke
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Alright to work for but they hire to many traffic controllers with not enough work so some days you go weeks without work so not a job for stable income, Some very friendly supervisors who will teach you a lot and give good advice but most just talk about each other and gossip like crazy.
Pros
Good pay rate, Some friendly supervisors.
Cons
Not much work, Too many traffic controllers, SOOO much gossip...
Worked for them at different sites in Ingleburn. Induction was good but inconsistent with work and apathetic when you had a family emergency etc

Need to make their clients aware of casual workers and how casual employment affects them instead of site management harassing the casual over factors outside their control

Need better communication between Workforce and their clients so there is no misunderstandings.
Pros
Not many
Cons
Long hours on feet, inconsistent work, poor communication between Workforce and site management
Was a casual position
Management was good
Good work/life culture
hardest part is that its on-call casual only

liked the work but no permanent positions were available when I was there
Sometimes you get tempted in life by illusory things, and that is exactly what Workforce is I have been around the traps and have worked for good and bad - my advice DON'T work for these charlatans no matter how desperate you are for work - you have been warned!
Pros
Promises
Cons
Delivery
A typical workday includes loading and unloading of raw materials and/or finished products. Quality checking of products, packing product into boxes and stacking onto pallets. Maintaining the cleanliness of machinery and the general working area. Operating machinery. Follow WHS, environmental and material handling procedures and controls.
We learn GMP-Good Manufacturing Practices, HACCP-Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points, to ensure food safety and quality.

We have an excellent management and my co-workers are very cooperative and helpful.
The hardest part of the job is negligible and the most enjoyable part is the harmonious relationship between the staff and fellow workers.
Busy Working Days,
Every one Works Efficiently,

Safety is Paramount at workplace,

Good Timings,

Good management,
Workers Respect & Supports each other.
Love To Work Keeps Busy Full Year, Every Year for All Workers So Far.
Pros
Free Coffee, Tea
Cons
Long Hours.
I work at various metropolitan and regional locations, As it is outdoors and we are always on the move I do enjoy my days,
I find management are approachable.
My co - workers are generally team players and of varied backgrounds. Open & friendly,

The hardest part of the job is working away from home for periods of 2 - 6 weeks.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being outdoors and on the move.
Pros
Away from home allowance and meal allowance for same
Cons
casual and seasonal ( winter generally means 3 months shutdown due to weather conditions