Workforce International
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Workforce International Pay & Benefits reviews

Australia69 reviews
Great team, multi cultured, reasonable pay rates, workmates become your second family, was a good job.Management listened to our wants, and communicated them to the client.
Have not replied to calls at all. Pay office took a while to get up to speed. Wage was lower than permanent staff on the same job. Ie. Loading for holidays or sick pay.
The pay rate was $16.20 for someone aged over 18 on a casual pay rate this is a foul go for how you are treated by your manager if you make one little mistake as a chief or cleaner or cashier clerk
Cons
I worked for Ready workforce for over 5 years and they had work for me all the time the management work great and office staff were helpful i'd recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
great salary.
Cons
the distance you have to travel.
Simply put...
*You are required to sign an outdated Enterprise Bargaining Agreement (EBA) that really only benefits the company in making profit, before even eligible to work with Workforce Road Services, and most recent EBA was rejected by Fair Work Commission, due to multiple formal disputes.

*You are paid on Casual basis, yet, you are criticised by Management for not wanting to work Full-Time, and in many cases, you won’t receive any work from allocator, if you dare to dispute the matter or don’t accept job texts sent at random hours.

* You can potentially earn good money working in Traffic Control, but, you need to work for more than 60 hours a week as Casual to earn a living and/or have enough saved, if work becomes inconsistent or you become sick and cannot work, as you get no benefits that Full-Time (rare) employees are accustomed to getting.
Pros
Decent Job For People Wanting Short-Term Work
Cons
Long Hours Are Needed To Earn Decent Pay
Onboarding was quick but afterwards communication dropped off to nil. PPE was very slow to be issued and kept having to chase it up. Low hourly rate also doesn't encourage longevity. Also a lot of non-English speaking people on crews..
Pros
Quickly onboarded, weekly pay, work was close to home.
Cons
Low hourly rate, long hours 6 days a week, >80 457s/non-english speaking workers
Was good money but hard work and wasn't consistent work, only offering work to employees when the work was needed. Tried to gain more qualifications through work, however it was more of a who you know system not what you know.
Alright to work for but they hire to many traffic controllers with not enough work so some days you go weeks without work so not a job for stable income, Some very friendly supervisors who will teach you a lot and give good advice but most just talk about each other and gossip like crazy.
Pros
Good pay rate, Some friendly supervisors.
Cons
Not much work, Too many traffic controllers, SOOO much gossip...
I loved working with Dimeo.
Flexible working hours.

Nice staff.

Made a lot of new friends from different cultures and nationalities.

Good salary.
Great company
the job was extremely fast paced and requires a lot of communication and lifting. the managers did their job most of the time and ensured things were going in the right direction. ive learnt how to process a lot of items and check the quality of an item at a fast pace while also learning correct benefits of lifting correctly.
Pros
Alot of communication
Cons
the smell of some of the products
Just saw their ad for dogman paying $30 per hour, on the eba it's above $50 per hour plus allowances.

I worked for them as a crane operator.
Low pay and they don't care about you just the 'client' I lasted a week.

Thank G-d! I'm on double what they were paying me now, if I'm ever out of work again I'll go on the dole before I work a minute for workforce international.

Some personal wisdom, the less a job pays the worse you get treated. If something is cheap it is not valued.
Pros
Makes me appreciate my current job
Cons
Low pay, uncaring
Busy Working Days,
Every one Works Efficiently,

Safety is Paramount at workplace,

Good Timings,

Good management,

Workers Respect & Supports each other.

Love To Work Keeps Busy Full Year, Every Year for All Workers So Far.
Pros
Free Coffee, Tea
Cons
Long Hours.
I like to work everyday without missing a day
more hours
more works
more communication

friendly environment

not having enough hours

a good long day
oh yea it was ok the team was quite easy to get along with and let me find my feet at my own pace they have various roles available and hours are very good for the money
Such a great job close to Spencer st station, Well organised and a happy team, good leadership
Pros
Always something happening team games After work Dinner/drinks
Cons
The job finished
Fantastic staff that work very hard to try and accommodate your labour needs.
Pros
Flexible hours of work
Cons
Work not always available
Great Company to work for
Alot of different types of jobs

Very helpful especially while studying
Pros
close to home, good pay
Cons
late notice calls.