Workforce International
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Workforce International Employee Reviews

Easy interview experience but it was quite a mission getting shifts as you are constantly calling each day to confirm (a shift) availability. The pay was good for the work done and they always the award rate.
Pros
Easy job, collaborative fair work culture, the staff were all good.
Cons
Long hrs
Was a casual position Management was good Good work/life culture hardest part is that its on-call casual only liked the work but no permanent positions were available when I was there
the staff is very kind, helpful and happy. workforce assisted me with the things i needed. they always called me when there was work available that fit my search criteria.
Sometimes you get tempted in life by illusory things, and that is exactly what Workforce is I have been around the traps and have worked for good and bad - my advice DON'T work for these charlatans no matter how desperate you are for work - you have been warned!
Pros
Promises
Cons
Delivery
A typical day: be at work by 7 clock on put my equipment into the lunch room put protective equipment on and head into the plant, I learnt to pack pet food the most enjoyable part of the day was working and meeting new people.
Pros
free coffee, tea
Cons
nil
Great team and company to work for due to family responsibilities was not able to continue working at LG Company Duties included: Picking Packing General Warehouse duties Cleaning Sorting Dispatching Team Work Working towards individual, team and company targets
I really enjoyed working at Workforce. The people in my office were amazing. I can't think of a day that I didn't go to work and laugh at least once. Super friendly environment, but everyone gets the job done with a smile on their faces.
Pros
Friendly and supportive
the job was extremely fast paced and requires a lot of communication and lifting. the managers did their job most of the time and ensured things were going in the right direction. ive learnt how to process a lot of items and check the quality of an item at a fast pace while also learning correct benefits of lifting correctly.
Pros
Alot of communication
Cons
the smell of some of the products
Just saw their ad for dogman paying $30 per hour, on the eba it's above $50 per hour plus allowances. I worked for them as a crane operator. Low pay and they don't care about you just the 'client' I lasted a week. Thank G-d! I'm on double what they were paying me now, if I'm ever out of work again I'll go on the dole before I work a minute for workforce international. Some personal wisdom, the less a job pays the worse you get treated. If something is cheap it is not valued.
Pros
Makes me appreciate my current job
Cons
Low pay, uncaring
A typical workday includes loading and unloading of raw materials and/or finished products. Quality checking of products, packing product into boxes and stacking onto pallets. Maintaining the cleanliness of machinery and the general working area. Operating machinery. Follow WHS, environmental and material handling procedures and controls. We learn GMP-Good Manufacturing Practices, HACCP-Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points, to ensure food safety and quality. We have an excellent management and my co-workers are very cooperative and helpful. The hardest part of the job is negligible and the most enjoyable part is the harmonious relationship between the staff and fellow workers.
I do no wish to provide a review about this company as my experience has not been positive. Though i do not wish to bad mouth or put negative publicity on the company.
Friendly recruiting officers Very helpful in time of need Always trying to provide work Always there to ensure we are well looked after as an employee and all safety measure in place in all work environment
I work for a traffic control company, therefor the work is outside. It's hot or cold, but ok, there is no typical day at work. Usually you would go somewhere different every day, if you had the chance to work every day. If there is night work available it pays better.
All responsibility. Start with cleaning, preparing food, cooking, customer services, problem solving, staffing. Meet council requirement. Paper works. Stock control.
Pros
free food
Cons
Busy Working Days, Every one Works Efficiently, Safety is Paramount at workplace, Good Timings, Good management, Workers Respect & Supports each other. Love To Work Keeps Busy Full Year, Every Year for All Workers So Far.
Pros
Free Coffee, Tea
Cons
Long Hours.
A typical work day isn't very typical I love the fact that we get a new workplace everyday and you are rarely disappointed by the views or the people that we deal with day to day. I've learned so much from this work place that you almost cant write it down, more so meeting new and fantastic people. My co-workers are my boss's and my friends, I've never enjoyed such a great group of people so far and hope to meet many more though my workplace endeavours. The hardest part of my job would defiantly have to be the hours of standing up sometimes for 12 hours at a time but its very much worth it at the end of the day. Like I said earlier the greatest part of my job would have to be the people/colleagues. They have been so nice and accepting to me especially in a very much so male environment. But I have learned to adapt and learned some very important socializing skills for everyday life and work life.
Pros
People and experience.
Cons
Long hours and physically straining.
I like to work everyday without missing a day more hours more works more communication friendly environment not having enough hours a good long day
My typical day at work would be following correct procedures, adhering to workplace policies, whilst sustaining professional relationships with my co workers. I am a versatile employee with the ability to tackle any role presented to me. I thrive on challenges and exercise my ability to overcome any obstacles/problem solving. I enjoy working with my team mates who all have a great sense of humor, with a cheerful attitude.
Pros
great hours, great team to work with
Cons
nil
I am experienced and skilled in many areas working within different industries. I am gaining the knowledge and skills to ensure I am able to be a highly dedicated, communicate well, friendly and approachable employee who is able to work independently and within a team environment. This enables me to support, encourage and motivate other staff members, while learning new skills from them at the same time. I am reliable and have a can do attitude, while always paying attention to detail to any task given to me and seeing it through to the end with great results and can work off plans if needed.
Pros
Free breakfast or BBQ Lunch every friday or once a month.
Cons
Long hours or early start i.e. 4-5am
Traffic control hour's are all over the place and not suitable for a large family like mine and only getting 1 day a week did not feed my family or pay the bills .
Pros
work in the great out doors
Cons
not enough work
oh yea it was ok the team was quite easy to get along with and let me find my feet at my own pace they have various roles available and hours are very good for the money