Workforce International
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Workforce International Employee Reviews

Easy interview experience but it was quite a mission getting shifts as you are constantly calling each day to confirm (a shift) availability. The pay was good for the work done and they always the award rate.
Pros
Easy job, collaborative fair work culture, the staff were all good.
Cons
Long hrs
Being Casual, there isn't much work but when there is it a good place to work for as the workers are awesome to work with. If more work is available then it would be better
Making roster for week and allocate job to different site. Receiving and making call to clients. Inspect different sites than making report.
Pros
Rdo's
Cons
I work at various metropolitan and regional locations, As it is outdoors and we are always on the move I do enjoy my days, I find management are approachable. My co - workers are generally team players and of varied backgrounds. Open & friendly, The hardest part of the job is working away from home for periods of 2 - 6 weeks. The most enjoyable part of the job is being outdoors and on the move.
Pros
Away from home allowance and meal allowance for same
Cons
casual and seasonal ( winter generally means 3 months shutdown due to weather conditions
Such a great job close to Spencer st station, Well organised and a happy team, good leadership
Pros
Always something happening team games After work Dinner/drinks
Cons
The job finished
the hardest part of the job is it is on call casual,and there is just not enough work going at the moment to survive
Pros
process worker
Cons
25hrs wk
Generally a good place of employment. I enjoyed my time as an employee
BRISBANE,pretty pore see ads all the time applying for people to work in the areas they need ,and have had a resume submitted there for long time, and well suited for the areas needed and still they put ads in the paper if they done there job properly they would know that they already have peolple suited for the position.
Fantastic staff that work very hard to try and accommodate your labour needs.
Pros
Flexible hours of work
Cons
Work not always available
Start your day with pre-start, then you will go to your work site for the day and set up you traffic signs that is needed for the job, then when all in place you start controling traffic and making sure it safe for workers and motorist. You must work as a team. the hardest part of the job is working out the signage for the sites. You meet alot of different people.
Pros
working out side
Cons
hot weather
Great Company to work forAlot of different types of jobsVery helpful especially while studying
Pros
close to home, good pay
Cons
late notice calls.
I work at many places for workforce at different times of the day. I find having a professional relationship with everybody and just go in do your work to a high standard. Don't try and do things differently you can not go wrong. That is what it is like working for labour hire. I have done many things and courses so i have a wide diversity of skills. I'm now just looking for a permanant job thats pays well. I can develop and have training and really show my real abilities. I feel that i can achieve alot more. I'm capable of learning and becoming a expert at what ever i do. My time is now.
Pros
flexible hours for family life
Cons
no freebies, no sick days, no holidays
ihave been employed with workfoce international for the past 18 months in that time i have done quite a number of exciting assingment working closley with the RMS formerly RTA roads i enjoy the work and the people i work with.although there is no space for advancement or permanancy
Pros
everyones positive attitude
Cons
casual on call