Workforce XS
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Workforce XS Employee Reviews

Australia11 reviews
I am looking for a job in full time where i have to be bisy all times, i can make extra-hours, i'm a hardworker.
New things doesn't afraid me, i learn quickly.

I always do and give my best for enterprises because i respect business of each others.

I'm friendly with sens of humour.
I have worked with W.F and was appalled at how the manager spoke to people. You do an on line test , which a child could do. They only care about the $$$ not people. Carers I worked with said "its easy we dont have to come back here (facility) so just money " They didn't care about the people they were looking after because, they did8have too.
was a good place to work for doing parks and gardens great team to work for you did your job with pride the good part was getting to a job and working with a good crew
Pros
a job i would like to have full time
Cons
wasnt a full time job only when needed
Workforce XS are an awesome company to work for! The boss was down to earth. The on boarding process was easy and not that stressful. The pay was always on time and correct.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Good way to earn extra money on the side if you really need it. Other than that not to be used as main source of income. No fuel reimbursements no benefits. The base hour rate isn't that crash hot either. Other healthcare agency pay rates are alot higher than what this company offers
Pros
Putting your foot thru the door into the healthcare industry
Cons
Hourly rate
Learning to work in different facilities, friendly team. Learning about different types of aged care duties. Finding out about different places, people and residents.
Varity of work, do both big and small jobs, meet and work with new people.
Different work sites for different contractors.

knowing my boss is happy with my work ethics, as companies I do work for request me constantly.
Pros
Regular work, payed on time.
Cons
Some building site in a mess, just makes my job harder
I didn't actually work at Workforce XS, but a third party company and I found that working there was great. As a data entry clerk I learned that Quality Assurance goes hand in hand with this particular job. Whilst the job was tedious and the hours could be long, the staff were so accommodating and very friendly, that each day was fun to work there. I also found that the Management were also friendly and supportive.

As for Workforce XS whenever I had to speak to them, they were always friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble for them.

I would recommend them as a company if you are looking for a job in the blue collar area.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Muddy parking area
Foi muito complicado esse período devido as jornadas de trabalho eram muito exaustivas, entretanto foi importante no sentido de ter foco, persistência etc.
once i had night shift at my familier place. while changing that resident very upset mostly angry and many times kick staff members. The resident was looking some one to understand him or talk about him and about his family. Now i know how to handle that type of hard person because he is very cooperative with me rather then permanent staff. My co-worker also happy to see my way now they are allso use very polite words while daily routine. My way of work is effective becouse they have feelings like us.
Pros
magical words
Cons
some time take littlle bit extra time
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Workforce XS?
It was great fun, hard work but a chance to do something different everytime I was called to a job.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Workforce XS. Our community is ready to answer.
2.3