Workforce XS Employee Reviews

excellent crew to work for
labourer mowing/brush cutting (Former Employee) –  Quirindi NSW12 March 2018
was a good place to work for doing parks and gardens great team to work for you did your job with pride the good part was getting to a job and working with a good crew
Pros
a job i would like to have full time
Cons
wasnt a full time job only when needed
Workforce XS.
Supervisor of Cherry Picking Gang (Former Employee) –  Huon Valley19 February 2018
Workforce XS are an awesome company to work for! The boss was down to earth. The on boarding process was easy and not that stressful. The pay was always on time and correct.
Pros
Good people
Another agency company
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carrum Downs VIC2 June 2017
Good way to earn extra money on the side if you really need it. Other than that not to be used as main source of income. No fuel reimbursements no benefits. The base hour rate isn't that crash hot either. Other healthcare agency pay rates are alot higher than what this company offers
Pros
Putting your foot thru the door into the healthcare industry
Cons
Hourly rate
Employee (Current Employee) –  Carrum Downs VIC8 May 2016
Learning to work in different facilities, friendly team. Learning about different types of aged care duties. Finding out about different places, people and residents.
Love working out doors, teaching and learning from others, best part is going home safe and sound after a hard days work.
Scaffolder/ Formworker/ builders labourer (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC7 November 2015
Varity of work, do both big and small jobs, meet and work with new people.
Different work sites for different contractors.
knowing my boss is happy with my work ethics, as companies I do work for request me constantly.
Pros
Regular work, payed on time.
Cons
Some building site in a mess, just makes my job harder
Staff
Data Entry Clerk - Stable Eng (Former Employee) –  Traralgon, VIC14 July 2015
I didn't actually work at Workforce XS, but a third party company and I found that working there was great. As a data entry clerk I learned that Quality Assurance goes hand in hand with this particular job. Whilst the job was tedious and the hours could be long, the staff were so accommodating and very friendly, that each day was fun to work there. I also found that the Management were also friendly and supportive.

As for Workforce XS whenever I had to speak to them, they were always friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble for them.

I would recommend them as a company if you are looking for a job in the blue collar area.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Muddy parking area
Difícil de permaner
Labour (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, VIC27 April 2015
Foi muito complicado esse período devido as jornadas de trabalho eram muito exaustivas, entretanto foi importante no sentido de ter foco, persistência etc.
My own way of work
PCA / Kitchen hand / Escurt (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, VIC24 November 2014
once i had night shift at my familier place. while changing that resident very upset mostly angry and many times kick staff members. The resident was looking some one to understand him or talk about him and about his family. Now i know how to handle that type of hard person because he is very cooperative with me rather then permanent staff. My co-worker also happy to see my way now they are allso use very polite words while daily routine. My way of work is effective becouse they have feelings like us.
Pros
magical words
Cons
some time take littlle bit extra time
excelent place to work for
labourer machine operator scaffolding (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, VIC7 May 2014
very good in all ereas good boss ots of varity which is sometimes interesting would prefer more on going work have been sent to sites and stated working there for workforce for many months
Pros
machine operating
Cons
no on going work
A Casual labour hire company. Always a new opportunity with every job.
Casual labourer (Current Employee) –  Geelong, VIC17 April 2014
It was great fun, hard work but a chance to do something different everytime I was called to a job.