WorkPac
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

WorkPac Employee Reviews

Their culture is very orientated towards making sure money rolls in for their own jobs as recruiters. "Employees" are often left to fight for themselves and are treated as just an object to fill a slot ensuring they get payed by the contractor. Your personal needs or rights are not considered. There is no way to get a secure job with them and they find loopholes to keep you casually employed with irregular hours. I would only work for them if you are desperate - that's their perfect employee anyway.
The Workpac team are awesome they go above and beyond to help out pay rate great found me jobs within a week of the last one ending but obviously you still work for other companies with them as your supervisor so it can vary but I’ve had great supervisors at the jobs I worked.
Pros
Good pay always check up on you
Cons
Don’t know how long your gonna be at a job site 1 day 1 month 1 year
The consultant I spoke with was very clear with me and referred me to other work which was suitable to my experience. This gave me the opportunity to take up full time work with another company.
Pros
Paid correctly and on time
Cons
Short term contracts
While working is a great thing, but when they have a reputation to just lay you off when things don't go well with client it leaves unhappy people, casual is ok but not with them.
I’ve always found the guys to be very friendly n easy to talk at the Dubbo breach office and I enjoy the work that I do for them. The girls at the Dubbo office are the and most informative bunch guys I’ve ever had the pleasure to work for.
workpac were efficient from start to finish, shame the rio managers were not as efficinet and honest. contractors were treated quite poorly by management
Workpac are a great company to work for. I have been doing this job for 21 years and need a change. Workpac are very helpful with placing you quickly in work. I wasn’t being put forward for any different roles on site. I have really enjoyed my role with workpac
Based on the interview what I can be able to achieve at the company is having the necessary means to have what it takes to be in field of that aura to accomplish company goals and objectives.
Very stressful, Bully mentallity and they never let you have days off even 2 years in advance and just the work place is not some where you want to spend half your time
Its good to have consistently work every day and they will be there if u need safety gear or time off for anything they pay on time just all ways lower pay rate as a operator than other labour hite companies
I have found Workpac really good to work for. They ensure you are suited for the job and follow up after jobs are completed to get feed back. I have found the Toowoomba branch to be most satisfactory.
Great people to work with and great atmosphere. I extremely enjoyed working with Workpac as it allowed me to further my skills as a traffic controller.
Much better if have transportation/gas allowance. Also inform us too on how long does the contract. The employer/agency is easy to approach too. the whole duration of work is good.
A great work place with an supportive team, throughly enjoyed this job and i was disapointed when my contract finished. I felt i had an opptunity to learn new skills and learn a lot form my team mates.
I worked there and after a most a year I was placed at a job with an angry aggressive boss that only allowed 1 x 125min break in an eleven hr day ,when I brought this to the attention of workpac I was removed from the placement and didn't receive a ny other work . They want puppet who keep their mouths shut because if you speak out they will stand you down. DO NOT WORK FOR THEM
Pros
Cons
Treated like a numbered puppet
Great jobs available, good company. Happy to work with them again. indeed are asking me to put more words in here which is really annoying and won't let me continue.
Underground drilling is a experience job and as a driller offsider has given me an life time experience also driving and maintaining the mechinery.also with the prestart safety meetings made me proceed throughout me doing my job
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
brockman 2 was a good place to work.Iwould go back there to work given the opportunity Rio Tinto supervisors were very helpful in every aspect of the tasks set for me..
Pros
Good supervisors
Cons
hot weather.
I'm a hard honest working person who can work well in teams I love learning new and 100%willing to learn new things I am a father of 4children who is willing to do anything
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short hours
Thiess did nothing but lie about the job roll for 3 months and then when management were confronted about the job roll and pay rate they replied with ,It is what it is take it or leave it
Pros
Great workmates and good roster
Cons
Bad upper management. Lies lies lies
just amazing. good conditions. fair payment. long employment.
  1. Employee Reviews