Workwear Group Employee Reviews

Good and friendly working environment.
Despatch Supervisor / Stores Person (Former Employee) –  Eagle Farm QLD23 January 2018
Working at Workwear Group was one of the best moments of my life. Working hands on with the store team on a daily warehousing actiities that includes the dispatching; handling and receiving of orders; coaching staff and effective operation of a busy distribution centre.
I have grown and learned to be the best working person I've ever be. I have learned to demonstrate in maintaining quality, meeting required productivity, on time delivery to customers and developing the team.
The management have given me the opportunity to build my own working system to address the demands of the job and to reach my targets and goals for the day.
Workwear workplace culture is very open and very results oriented.
It has a positive and relaxed work environment that still meets high demands and hard deadlines.
Tha hardest part of the job is also the most attractive part. To deal with the challenging demand of the despatching team with accurate time management was satisfying and ineteresting.
Pros
Free Tea and Coffee
Cons
Demanding but satisfying.
Challenging business but great teams and customers
Account Manager - Majors (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, Queensland, Australia20 October 2017
The overall business was going through a lot of restructuring which had a flow in effect to general business. This made it difficult to achieve some objectives as standards were continually changed and not made clear.
Apart from the above the staff were great and very friendly. Support from line management was always there but they were also willing to challenge you to ensure optimum end results.
A lot of career progression opportunities.
Would return to Workwear Group if an opportunity came up.
Productive and fun place to work for plus TV in lunch room
Store person /Picker Packer / Embroidery Machinist (Former Employee) –  Eagle Farm QLD12 July 2017
lt was a great company to work for always willing to help you better yourself and give you every opportunity to advance within the warehouse plus the workers were really lovely people to work with, most of the workers were a great bunch to work with to the point it feel like one big family and the management were always willing to llisten and help you if you needed support in any way, sometimes the hours were long and the need to do overtime but on those occasions the company would put on a BBQ to say thanks so overall it was a great place to work for
Pros
Cake Days, Regular BBQ, uniforms provided
Cons