Worley

Australia4 reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,119 reviews

Accommodating

The group I work in is very flexible with work hours and location. They strive to give a good work life balance. Management is helpful and understanding that sometimes life gets in the way. Good safety culture.

Great Learning but questionable leadership

Great start for anyone trying to get into the industry but very questionable leadership decision and direction. More Flexible working hours, sometime free lunches, regular business updates. A lot of "in your on time" complete "Required" safety Q&A which will take hours out of your week.

Pros

as above

Cons

as above

Ok place to work

I met some fabulous people which I enjoyed working with however the company has a hire and fire mentality along with no job security or loyalty whatsoever. I do not believe it to be a healthy environment to prosper in the workplace.

Pros

Flexible start and finish times

Cons

Just a number

A good company to work for.

As an engineering company WP doesn't put IT at the top of the priority list. However, the management is good and you get to decide how a particular IT problem should be solved and what technologies you want to use to solve it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Worley. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Worley Reviews by Location

• Worley
  • Designer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?