Worley

Australia3 reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,122 reviews

good company to work

worley is global company, I would like to work with in the friendly environment and good team people with more projects arising. and more opportunities.

Productive workplace that is keen to ensure the correct results are produced

Review emails recieved overnight and prioritise any work .Check with project manager the prioritised list from previous day and readjust the priorirty list.My co-workers are all in the same field, so there is always plenty of peer support on past experiences, so the project requirements and conclusions are always based on sound engineering and financial fundamentials.management are supportive of fresh approach to projects, provided sound reasoning is behind the changes and suportive of the final conclusions for a proposal of close out or project completions.The hardest part is losing a tender where the team has put heart and soul in to wind, by a very small margin.The enjoyable part is being on site and seeing the projected completed to the design and final rail certification.I have leaned that consultancy has as many challenges, especially in approvals and interfacing, where I felt I made a difference .

Pros

different clients, different jobs, good technical and design challenges

Cons

long hours, the approval process can be more than a challenge at times.

Good work colleges but poor work continuity and work security

Generally very good office accommodations.Very good work CollegesInsufficient diversification of work outside of the mining industryThe hardest part was lack of the job security

Pros

good salary

Cons

no secure work in my field

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Worley. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Worley with