Wormald
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Wormald Employee Reviews

Started at Wormald in a temporary capacity but I was treated like a permanent employee. Worked as a temp for more than two years and then offered a permanent position
Wormald is a good employer for people who are passionate about what they do.. Those that are good working within a strong team culture with good people management skills are vital..
Pros
Support
Would work there again if there was a suitable position available Willing to relocate and able to drive country wide for jobs. Always keen to learn more.
very enjoyable. meet alot of new people who to this day some of them are my friends. enjoyed getting out and about the countryside and having the independent. worked hard as i was in a happy place.
It was fine working at wormald. I jad a great boss when working for the contacts department. Gave me a lot of experience in handling payroll and tenders.
An office meeting on Monday morning starts a week of work,whereby we discuss our progress of work the previous week.Work safety topics are a must every Monday morning to ensure workers safety and our job sites allocation for the week is also addressed.The enjoyable part of the job is going to places,meeting new people making new friends but most importantly meeting newer types of challenges on fault finding and other related issues on Fire alarm,whether it be fire alarm surveys,new projects and installation etc.Workplace culture is great where we work together as a team and communicate to keep our work progressing forward on time.What I have learned about the job is the importance of doing a job once and doing it right to minimize time wastage and maximize productivity.Ten years in the fire alarm industry has taught me a lot on caring for fire alarms systems and handling of customers in the most approachable manner possible.
Pros
camp allowance
Cons
working long hours to finish jobs.
Learned a lot about working in a corporate environment. Enjoyed opportunity for advancement and training opportunities. Challenging culture and environment but interesting.
Pros
Opportunity for advancement, training
Cons
Some culture challenges
Wormald was a great place to work at, learned so much to be a leader as to how to treat people, and how people like to be treated, worked with a huge range of different cultures, and most of all about health and safety, their health and safety regulations are out of this world.
Pros
Great job oppertunities
Cons
Another Country
it takes up time you dont need than at the same time teaches you new things like when fixing things some thing will happen and you will have a challenge to complete than be better for next time
Pros
Learning
Cons
Standing
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Wormald?
-get give tasks and plan how to to get them done. -how to be a fire tech. -good supervisors. -problem solving on fire suppression. -travel to remote areas around WA.
Pros
work environment
Cons
long hours in hot weather
Contract work - friendly staff Job involved taking inbound calls from service people and entering into system. Also data entry and excel spreadsheet work.
Pros
secure parking
Review teams previous days results and plan for the day. Building and motivating of team, and the advantages of a positive team. The various styles of management and what suites the situation. Fantastic team as i built from the ground up to achieve required targets. Keeping up with changes and customer requirements. Everything about the job was enjoyable.
Pros
Great and stable company and great tam
Cons
Changes to Health and Safety
  1. Employee Reviews