Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update

WSP Employee Reviews

Australia8 reviews
Work place is 100% based on who your teammates are and how they willing to support you as a team.
WSP is very great multi-disciplined engineering consultancy with many role models you can look up to.
WSP is a challenging place to work, it's is an evolving company that is keeping up with its competitors. The organization has similar employee benefits as other consultancies.
WSP provides employees with opportunity to advance their career within a genuine global company. The company is set up in a way to provide the greatest support for employees and rewards them with a great culture, competitive salary and flexible hours.
WSP, promote work life balance, but are more interested in perception then actually supporting work life balance.
Higher management say the right things, but do not deliver on the balance they try to promote.
enjoyed working there for 5 months in a temp role. The other staff were friendly and welcoming. The management were a little less friendly, though not rude.
Really good people, mostly outgoing people, management sucks, good hours, no long hours, easy to take leave, a lot of training provided, upper management doesnt really care tho. Only with my team
Lovely company and lovely people. Everyone is friendly, professional people and everyone works well together even under pressure. Management is approachable and helpful. Working hours are flexible. This is one of the very few companies I have worked at where you receive recognition for your work.
Pros
Flexible Hours. Approachable Management Team. Great Teamwork.
Cons
Mmore structure will be great, Management to act a bit tougher when targets are not reached.
During my time at WSP I experienced a great deal of change, nevertheless I developed a large amount of knowledge and career development.

Whilst my time there I never had a typical day however my main roles were:

− Managing all company major events and campaigns from beginning to completion, including event planning, communication plans, organising promotional marketing, coordinating guest lists, managing budgets, conducting event surveys and delivering post event communication

− Managing all branding and all group external communications

− Developing strategic marketing and communication plans

− Producing marketing materials such as company brochures, presentations, capability statements, supporting briefs and on-line information.

− Handling all media relations, including producing press releases, researching, forming media contacts and dealing with inquiries

− Maintaining company website and social media including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Blog and You Tube sites.

− Managing sponsorship negotiations

− Sourcing and producing articles for external communications such as e-newsletters, using a CRM system

− Regular liaising with the press, partner organisations and other stakeholders
Pros
Good people and culture
Cons
Constant change in management