Wyndham Destinations
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Wyndham Destinations:

Wyndham Destinations Employee Reviews

Australia26 reviews
Great team and very supportive manager. Fast paced and scope to do additional training. Long hours when we were busy but a very rewarding position. Only left due to COVID-19 and restructure.
Fun environment with great earning potential. Great Company to be associated with. Plenty of opportunity to work in other offices and travel international, with great sales incentives.
working in a high energy motivated team, setting daily goals to achieve , enjoy meeting people for all walk of live here on holiday being able to handle rejection and still being able to smile
you need to be on the same side as your managers otherwise it will be hard for you to succeed in the business. understand that change is inevitable and have to be easy for you to adjust straight away

you need to get your managers to see the best in you and give you all the opportunities that you believe you deserve to also have a fair shot of the opportunities.
family culture in the call centre. good management. company going offshore so job security might not be as good now. the people were the most enjoyable part of job.
Todas las personas eran sumamente atentas y dispuestas a ayudarte.
One day to the next could look very different, must learn to be patient and upskill yourself correctly in your down time. The hardest part of the job was not hitting the bonus levels and the sales that fell through, was tough to handle!
The company did not care for the welfare of their staff working 12+ hours per day despite numerous complaints to HR and various management departments.
Great people who all get along well. Pay is reasonable however could be more with amount of work required to do. Central location so not far from home.
Fun and great place to work - Was placed on a 6 month contract and was unfortunately not given the opportunity to have this extended. Attempted to drop to Part-Time to persue Study but no flexibility to accommodate this. Fantastic training program and encouraging support and motivational management team.
Pros
Great Management Team
Cons
Contracted work, limited flexibility to alternative commitments
Really poor management and not fair workplace I have work 3 year in housekeeping they give me really hard time never Appreciated your hard work only complaint for such a stupid things which I haven't done, they only care about their fav people. If you can't be fav of then your kicked out from there so guys don't west your time
worked at ramada hope harbour was put off because of conflict with too many family members working there one girl had been there same age as me 6 yrs jody made my job horrible all because she wasnt pointed as bar manager when i spoke to management about it i was put off.was on salary of 38hrs was doing about 46hrs which is all good but they tried not to pay me overtime but fair work made them so any employees that have worked there overtime just letting you know you can get your overtime i got mine will never work for wyndam again .
Pros
nice place on water
Cons
work alot of hrs only get paid 38, poor management hasnt even been there on a weekend to see how it runs his been there 12 mths.
Someone really good fun people.
I left the company because the supervisors that we had was a completely bully. In front of senior managers they were completely different. Had escalated my issues many times to management and nothing was done about it, so myself and many others left because of someone’s leadership skills.

I hear things are now better because the bad management and the bully’s supervisors left early this year
Pros
Staff, hours of fun
Cons
Jobs going to Phillipines. Director has no idea what really happens, managers hide a lot of things
This employer gives you opportunity to advance and better yourself.Management is very professional..The hardest part of my job was acting like you felt good and you did not. Balancing accounts or reports back in balance when out.
more fun at work...moe enthusiastic and motivative.i learned alot of helping tenancy.management was so great and helping.work place culture was exelant.each and every ones are more helpful.enjoyable part of thr job is meeting a differetn kind of clients and talking to them,hardest part was convincing them to buy a product
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
commision
Whilst i was employed there we had the luxury of the beach just across the road, so we always had a cool breeze in summer. plus the right balance of staff to do the job
Pros
a refurbished restaurant
Cons
quite in winter
Great atmosphere people and staff always freindly learned heaps of new skills towards the hospitality industry had fun every day thru gigs karoke nights foot ball days ect boss was easy and great to get along with
Pros
Always new gigs free dinners lunches and breakfasts
Cons
Was to remote
Easy going professionals
Fun and a lot of incentives

Friendly staff and management

Training was very thorough

Flexible

Big company to work for ,exciting and challenging
Pros
A lot of staff benefits -gym, free massages
Cons
Too many guest speakers seminars
worked there for 10 years there was no training or support from employer after 5pm you are the only person at the front desk so you have to be a good multi tasker no security
Pros
N/a
This is a great company to work for. There's constant learning development. There's a great sense of community, working with result-driven people and leaders always listening to your needs and preparing you to succeed.
Pros
Development courses
Cons
Long Hours (not included in your pay)
I enjoyed my time working at Wyndham very much.
Sadly due to mismanagement, my direct employer made working efficiently and effectively impossible with unrealistic demands and standards.
Pros
Friendly front of house staff and employees
Cons
Being made to redo my hair and make-up if it became slightly worn or untidy.