View all Wyndham Destinations reviews

Wyndham Destinations

Wyndham Destinations Employee Review

Amazing Culture & workplace

Such a great experience, full training provided, managers who actually care, team culture, everyone does their fair share of the workload. Couldn't ask for a better workplace. The benchmark for my future employment opportunities.

Same location

Met some nice people

Wouldn't rate this company at all,you are treated very well in the beginning but that doesn't last. Management are bullies no point in reporting them for the way they treat you as higher management cover up for them .

Pros

Cons

To many

The coworkers made it bearable

I was underpaid for the whole two years I worked here, wasn’t even given the minimum wage pay increase each year, and was still expected to go above and beyond my job description to help out. Management liked to complain to employees about money problems, and wouldn’t listen when confronted about pay or staffing issues. Constantly short staffed because they “couldn’t afford it”. Guests were constantly rude and unhappy and employees were verbally abused on a daily basis. Every time someone wanted or needed time off management acted immature, like it was the end of the world and that we wanted the business to fail just because we had other life commitments. That said, everyone I worked with (excluding management) was absolutely lovely. Everyone was hardworking and looked out for each other, we all did our best to make each day the best we could make of it.

Pros

You get access to the pools and gym, workmates were lovely

Cons

Long hours, zero work life balance, guilt-tripping from management

Burnout

High pressure environmentStressfulUnrealistic expectationsUnderstaffed and not enough supportLong hours with unpaid overtimeNo break timesVery low salary

Pros

Great people and culture

Cons

Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wyndham Destinations. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Wyndham Destinations with

• Wyndham Destinations
  • Amazing Culture & workplace
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?