Xero Employee Reviews

Fantastic! what more can i say!
Bank Feeds Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes18 March 2013
The company is great, people here are great, the role is great. In all my years (and it's a lot) of working, I have never felt so welcome and 'like one of the family'.
The best decision I ever made
Associate Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes8 March 2013
I have waited for that one day when I wake up in the morning and get excited to come to work, and I have at Xero. It has only been a week here at the Milton Keynes office and I have never been so excited for the following monday.

Everyone here is so friendly and generally wants you to succeed at Xero, everyone here works as a team, we all work on the same floor and the managers work alongside you and not behind closed doors.

My induction week has been the most fun week I have ever had in my working life.

The most enjoyable part of the job is working with so many exciting people.
Pros
fun people, relaxed environment, great support
Cons
cannot find a fault
Milton Keynes Associate Account Manager
Associate Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes8 March 2013
My first week is nearly complete, I can honestly say I have never had so much fun, been more interested, felt more welcomed than my first week in the XERO offices in Milton Keynes. My first day I was greeted with smiles, clear training programs and autonomy.
Management style approachable welcoming and knowledgable this may sound cliche but I feel like my work history has lead to this position. The hardest part of this week has been trying to find fault with it, my co-workers are fun yet professional coupled with a google styled working environment. Most enjoyable part of my Job being apart of the future of Cloud accountancy somehow packaged into a fun, intelligent, fast moving working environment.
Pros
tech.
Cons
just want more.
I Love Working for Xero
Bank Feed Administrator (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes, UK4 December 2012
I started working for Xero when I was 18. Working for Xero has taught me so much and as my first full time job, I love it! I am now 20 and don’t see myself working anywhere else in the near future. Xero has incredible people, a relaxed atmosphere and a great work ethic. As Xero grows as a company, it just gets better and better!
I'm proud to work for Xero
Bank Feed Administrator (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes4 December 2012
I feel lucky that I get to work for Xero. I started in Wellington just over a year ago and somehow I ended up working for them over in England. Xero feels like a family, which makes me love going to work every day.
If you’d asked me three years ago what I’d be doing in 2012, working for an Accounting Software company is probably the last thing I would have said. But now I couldn’t imagine being anywhere else.
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes3 December 2012
I have never been so happy going to work, the people and whole business culture is so different from the usual office environment.
My husband tells everyone in our village that I am so much easier to live with now I have changed jobs and the manager of our business premises calls us the happy office.
Working for Xero gives you the best buzz! Knowing that you are part of a great team and changing the face of businesses and how they work.
Sales & Events Co-ordintor (Current Employee) –  Xero, Milton Keynes3 December 2012
Working for Xero means that you are always pumped and charged to deliver the best results possible. The team is like one big family pulling together to ensure we achieve great results. We work hard and play hard and strive to deliver the best product and experience for our Clients and Partners. This is the best company I have ever worked for. As a team we all put in the hours and go the extra mile to deliver. Its worth it.
Pros
shares in the business
Never A Dull Moment!
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes3 December 2012
There is never a dull moment when working at Xero. Every day offers up new exciting ideas, amazing people and an awesome culture. There is always so much going on and plenty of things to get involved with. It makes getting up and coming to work a pleasure, you never know what the day is going to bring. I know some of these things are always a bit cliché but seriously, it’s like no other company around!
Pros
fun, exciting, fresh.
Great Company, Great Product, Great People
Customer Care Team Leader UK (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes, United Kingdom20 November 2012
I have worked for a number of business since leaving University and have never stayed in one company for more than one year with the exception of my own businesses, then I discovered Xero and I have now been here just under 5 years and have no plans of moving on, enough said, Great Company + Great Product + Great People = one very happy employee!!!
Fun and cool place to work
National Sales Manager, UK (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes, UK18 November 2012
Xero is a fun and cool place to work. The product is at the leading edge of cloud accounting software, wonderfully innovative and beautiful to use. Its great to be involved in a company that truly changes the way that an industry works, helping businesses and their advisors to build stronger and longer lasting relationships. Its inspiring to work with so many talented colleagues who all have 100% belief in what we are doing. The disruption we are causing in the traditional desktop industry is fun – its great to be re-writing the rules.
Pros
leading edge product, inspiring workplace and managers, great team environment.
Xero - a product people love & a company employees are proud of!
Technical Writer (Current Employee) –  Wellington, New Zealand15 November 2012
I chose to work at Xero because it’s progressive. It gets that the design of the product needs to be user-centered. It gets that being cloud-based is the way forward. I wanted to work for a company that employees are proud of, with a product that people love to use.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xero. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5