Xerox
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Xerox Employee Reviews

Needed better collaboration between the different tiers of the company (projects and support) Better work/life balance needs focus Great friendly team environment
Pros
Salary
Cons
Progression
No career advancement, no recognition. Remuneration is very low. Middle managers have big egos and are on a power trip. Company is making heavy losses and lot of redundancies have been made.
Pros
not many
Cons
a big list
nice place to work, have work life balance and career enhancement. provide fruits for healty living at workplace every Tuesday. Fuji Xerox provides carrer enhancement and progression too.
Good company but direction not strong with management changes making bad decisions and doing poor outcomes. Management team responsible has since moved on, so no idea what its like now.
It was a great place to work for. Good managers and people. Since I left there was some re-structuring of the business to be more competitive in the printing business space.
I had a great relationship with my direct manager, because he could see that I worked hard and brought in the results, so he never had to push me in any form or fashion.
The good things Excellent culture. Lovely approachable people. Encouraging team members. The challenges Limited opportunities for growth and working arrangements.
I enjoy to work there for such a long time. I loved to working at Fuji Xerox, while working there i learned to better my ability to manage my time more efficiently and productive, I became more independent and adapted well to different work situations all times . Everyone I worked with was welcoming, and helpful, while also working to get jobs done and do their jobs to the best of their abilities. The easiest and most fun part of my job was interacting with my work colleagues, and my manager
Pros
free lunch
Cons
flexible hours
Great company to work for...Fantastic!!!! I left due to my immediate manager (toxic relationship), targeting myself with their incompatencies and I just had enough and resigned. I would still be there if it weren't for that one BAD APPLE.
Pros
Working for Fuji Xerox
Cons
Immediate manger....TOXIC !!!! hence my leaving
Most of employee I worked with are very friendly,helpful and supportive. Through out my employment. I had learnt a lot about Products, New Technical skill, Leadership skill ,Customer service skill, people attitude etc.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Xerox?
loved working at Fuji Xerox, while working there i learned to better my ability to manage my time more efficiently, I became more independent and adapted well to different work situations. Everyone I worked with was welcoming, kind and helpful, while also working to get jobs done and do their jobs to the best of their abilities. the hardest part of the job was the confusing paperwork which I found difficult since I did not work there full time, but overtime I was able to learn and adapt. the easiest and most fun part of my job was interacting with my work colleagues, who were able to help me with any queries I had regarding my assigned jobs.
Pros
positive work environment, kind work colleagues
Cons
long work days, far from my home
Productive, always a challenge. Colleges great to work with. However, too much expectation with very little pay, ie working weekends. Direct management, very supportive
Pros
Work at home after giving birth.
Cons
Working weekends without pay
good place but behind the times in infrastructure, bit of an old boys club, lots of people there too long not doing much, but friendly enough, would work there again
Pros
central
Cons
micro management
it is a great workplace full of security and nice people around you..actually a great place to find people from all around the world serving for accounting and it
The workplace and management are great. I have maintained a good relationship to management and worker. Fuji Xerox has given me a fair go in working in their company, however management was not able to give me a permanent and more hours to work.
-Great work/life balance -Direct management eager to communicate and strive for openness -Annual remuneration review influenced by negative bottom-line causing low model and loss of trust in employees
Cons
Instability and low work morale company-wide
Doesn't matter where you end up, anywhere is better than here. Poor training and zero development opportunities. Management acts like a bunch of headless chickens, don't even know how to accomplish the basic of tasks. Uncoordinated, unskilled & rely on underlings to do all the work. Losing contracts due to poor performance and escalating costs, due to poor project management.
Pros
Early start and finish times
Cons
No development or training opportunities, bad management, lack of transparency, no accountability, will not give references, don't retain staff after the age of 40, don't adhere to notice period or fair trading legislation
Its been good experience working for Xerox, modern workplace, friendly people. Unfortunately I was only a casual worker needed during the project only. Wish I could get a full time position.
Pros
close to home
Cons
short term assignment
No job security, no collaboration, the workplace culture terrible. Everyone for themselves, gone are the days of team work. I learned that even great companies can be mismanaged and sink like the titanic.
Pros
Technology
Cons
Long hours, under resourced
Had a great team but management was not the best and career progression does not apply. Very fast pace environment and lots of expectations on a daily basis. In saying that I always exceed expectation and was a team player.
Xerox was all about productivity. At the beginning of my employment I thoroughly enjoyed working with this company as you treated fairly and you loved going to work and giving the company 100 % of your work life. I wanted to learn more.
  1. Employee Reviews