XL Catlin Employee Review

A place i have gain a lot of experience
Broker Accreditation Team (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur11 July 2019
When i was hired with XL Catlin, i was the only one in my department so my direct boss was based in London.

I loved my job and my boss was amazing and my work was pretty tied up. Although my team was based in London, i did not felt far apart as we communicated regularly via VC or calls.

I have learn so much in terms of preparing reports, analyzing them, preparing minutes for the Broker Governance Meetings. Identifying and reviewing high risk brokers. Preparing credit control reports.

However, the company was shutting down it's operations in KL as it was bought over by XL group and the KL process was migrating to India. I left the company after 3 years.
Pros
Flexi Benefits and payout bonuses

Other XL Catlin Employee Reviews

Good grad job
Graduate Trainee (Former Employee) –  London21 August 2019
Good learning opportunities for those that will go get them. Exposure to senior business leaders and solid training & professional development programmes.
Intern Experience
NCSU Supply Chain Practicum Student (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NC24 July 2019
I worked for XL as part of a class/internship. It was a rewarding experience especially conducting business with employees across the world. I would work with them again.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at XL Catlin. Our community is ready to answer.