YMCA
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

YMCA

YMCA Employee Review

stadium co-ordinater trainee

the most enjoyable part in my job was being able to work with amazing people and learning new things and working with nice lovely people . hardest part was understanding the different departments that the ymca had. i learnt how to deal with the different cultures. management was easy to work with, they were fun , listened well to their employees a typical day at work was come in and catch the days schedule, sweep the courts, clean the toilets, set courts up for the schools, do the player qual , sweep courts , set up for basketball.

Pros

long lunch breaks

Cons

long hours, travels

Productive and fun place to work

Enjoyed my time was offered different positions great friendly place to work very professional and organised place to work. Clean environment lovely canteen great staff team work

Pros

Gym membership

Cons

Short shifts

Terrific Employer

I’m pleased to be working at the Y: the management and rostering team are sharp and compassionate and always interested in how they can do things better/feedback. As a casual, I receive regular shifts and great support in my work.

Pros

Training and support

Cons

Ordering new uniform takes time

ELT needs a new look

The board really need to take over and get control of the business .It can really be a great place to work . The recreation part of the business are the best. The rest of the business has no idea and need to be all moved on and a fresh new team needs to take control . All the good ELT have left because they were smart .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at YMCA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

12.9K