YMCA
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
YMCA Employee Review

23 March 2014
I learnt Accounts Payable / Receivable and Facility management during my time with YMCA. I enjoy the work I do and I enjoy the team I work with. The hardest part of this job was being told that my position is about to become redundant.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Long drive to and from home
19 April 2020
Same role
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) - Newman WA
Working at the YMCA for my second two weeks of workplace learning was very productive to me because I get to answered a few phone calls within a day and have to also keep a correct record information down and send the email. I'm not only doing administrative role I also have to look after the kids during the day to. I have to be very active because I have to be able to handle the children and always have to keep an eye on them for their safety so they doesn't get hurt.
7 December 2020
Swimming Instructor / kids Party (Current Employee) - Hayborough SA
Enjoyed my time was offered different positions great friendly place to work very professional and organised place to work. Clean environment lovely canteen great staff team work
Pros
Gym membership
Cons
Short shifts
9 October 2020
Educator (Current Employee) - Central Coast NSW
I’m pleased to be working at the Y: the management and rostering team are sharp and compassionate and always interested in how they can do things better/feedback. As a casual, I receive regular shifts and great support in my work.
Pros
Training and support
Cons
Ordering new uniform takes time
  1. YMCA was a great place to work with flexible hours to suit our needs and a great opportunity for upskilling.