YMCA
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
YMCA Employee Review

Ymca

6 March 2020
Loved working for the YMCA in its family environment . Encouraging management, and I was always offered more training while working for them. Would love to work for them again
Pros
Encouraging environment
Cons
Not enough staff at times
23 June 2020
Same role
Volunteer Assistant Gymnastics Coach (Former Employee) - Brisbane QLD
Working at YMCA opened up opportunities for me to learn basic skills such as patience, responsibility, problem solving, communication etc. By learning these skills I am able to apply them in different areas of jobs. I enjoyed going to work as there was an amazing atmosphere.
Pros
Amazing staff to work with
Cons
Volunteer work- no pay
29 March 2020
Same role
Gymnastics Coach (Current Employee) - Berwick VIC
YMCA is a brilliant place to work if you are all about a proactive attitude, you are passionate about helping others, and you continually strive to improve. Working collaboratively with others with a positive attitude and a willingness to take on board honest feedback will make you perfect for working at the Y.
5 April 2012
Same roleSame location
Gymnastics and swimming coach (Current Employee) - Forster NSW
I have worked at the YMCA For 10 yrs. During this time I have been totally supported by management in all I do. I have been given countless opportunities in various roles. As well as being given many opportunities to further my education in the fields I have worked in.The best part of my jobs at this centre has been working with children. Educating them, watching them learn and grow in a happy health and fitness environment.
Pros
being able to work on my own fitness at work.