YMCA
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
YMCA Employee Review

Ymca

11 November 2014
i enjoyed working with the kids, they were wonderful. The supervisor that I worked for was amazing, they were understanding and very helpful
13 June 2020
Same role
Childhood Educator (Former Employee) - Sunshine Coast QLD
Some policies make you feel belittled, not trusted to do the right thing, little recognition or none. Parents started leaving soon after YMCA took over so numbers dropped and staff received less hours. At interview you were made to feel there was opportunities for training or other job positions this was not evident to me after employment.
Pros
Can not think of any
25 March 2017
Same role
Early Childhood Teacher (Former Employee) - Falcon, Mandurah.WA 6210
Working with Children to educate them on daily routines are consistent and constant. Time management is a key role to keeping the young ones happy whilst still enjoying a well planned day.
Pros
Worked 5hrs daily spent the rest of the afternoon helping and educating my own children.
Cons
Low earning income
7 September 2014
Same roleSame location
Early Childhood Educator (Former Employee) - Milton, S
working at the YMCA was really enjoyable, the kids were great, i had fun working with my co-workers. Sometimes just waking up really early was hard but I got use to it. I enjoyed going out and interacting with all the kids, playing all sorts of games.
Pros
kids were amazing
Cons
split shifts