YMCA Employee Reviews in Derrimut VICReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 30,310 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
I have done my work placement as a volunteer. I learned how to take care of babies and toddlers . Interactions with children.
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I worked with children . I got good experienced about children care. I have 6 years experience of my children care. I did good interaction with children. And my goal is to pursue in this line and aim to provide secure , warm , reliable environment to the children.
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at YMCAin Derrimut VIC
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at YMCA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 30,310 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about YMCA
- Does YMCA require a background check? What kind of background check does YMCA do?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at YMCA?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at YMCA?3 people answered
- Does YMCA have a staff discount? How much is YMCA’s staff discount?3 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at YMCA?3 people answered
- What benefits and perks does YMCA offer?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at YMCA?2 people answered
- Child care interview questions2 people answered
- Can you work remotely at YMCA?2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at YMCA?2 people answered