YMCA Employee Reviews in Yarrawonga VICReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 30,321 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Sport Stadium, Lifeguard and Swim Teacher (Former Employee) - Yarrawonga VIC and surrounds - 9 September 2016
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I enjoyed 99% of my shifts with the YMCA. The staff were amazing, and the work was always enjoyable. Management was very understanding and easy to get along with and work beside. Co-workers were always friendly and happy, making the job easy and enjoyable. Every day presented a new and enjoyable challenge. Even on hard days, the shifts seemed easy to complete. I worked hard and was able to see the results of my labour, and was always commended by management. Something that was rare in my previous workforce. But commendations were given across the board when needed, not just to me. I really enjoyed working there.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at YMCA?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at YMCA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 30,321 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about YMCA
- Does YMCA require a background check? What kind of background check does YMCA do?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at YMCA?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at YMCA?3 people answered
- Does YMCA have a staff discount? How much is YMCA’s staff discount?3 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at YMCA?3 people answered
- What benefits and perks does YMCA offer?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at YMCA?2 people answered
- Child care interview questions2 people answered
- Can you work remotely at YMCA?2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at YMCA?2 people answered