YMCA
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

YMCA Employee Reviews for Early Childhood Teacher

Working with Children to educate them on daily routines are consistent and constant. Time management is a key role to keeping the young ones happy whilst still enjoying a well planned day.
Pros
Worked 5hrs daily spent the rest of the afternoon helping and educating my own children.
Cons
Low earning income
Some policies make you feel belittled, not trusted to do the right thing, little recognition or none. Parents started leaving soon after YMCA took over so numbers dropped and staff received less hours. At interview you were made to feel there was opportunities for training or other job positions this was not evident to me after employment.
Pros
Can not think of any
Working in a limited hours care environment I face new and different challenges every day. With supportive and close knit staff I learn new activities and observe new experiences every day and it never ceases to amaze me the changes I see in the children I have every day.
i enjoyed working with the kids, they were wonderful. The supervisor that I worked for was amazing, they were understanding and very helpful
working at the YMCA was really enjoyable, the kids were great, i had fun working with my co-workers. Sometimes just waking up really early was hard but I got use to it. I enjoyed going out and interacting with all the kids, playing all sorts of games.
Pros
kids were amazing
Cons
split shifts
  1. Early Childhood Teacher