YMCA
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

YMCA Employee Reviews for Gymnastics Coach

Working at YMCA opened up opportunities for me to learn basic skills such as patience, responsibility, problem solving, communication etc. By learning these skills I am able to apply them in different areas of jobs. I enjoyed going to work as there was an amazing atmosphere.
Pros
Amazing staff to work with
Cons
Volunteer work- no pay
YMCA is a brilliant place to work if you are all about a proactive attitude, you are passionate about helping others, and you continually strive to improve. Working collaboratively with others with a positive attitude and a willingness to take on board honest feedback will make you perfect for working at the Y.
Loved working for the YMCA in its family environment . Encouraging management, and I was always offered more training while working for them. Would love to work for them again
Pros
Encouraging environment
Cons
Not enough staff at times
Working at the YMCA as a gymnastics coach is extremely fun as I get to develop professional relationships with my students, co-workers and boss. Using my knowledge to better a gymnasts abilities is extremely rewarding. It is a friendly environment with a collective aim to improve. This makes the environment both focused and excited.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Lots of changes towards the end and beginning of each year
the YMCA was a great job loved the coaching role it really made me open to eyes to a new way of learning. it pushed me out of my comfort zone, which helped me develop and grow as a person.
I have worked at the YMCA For 10 yrs. During this time I have been totally supported by management in all I do. I have been given countless opportunities in various roles. As well as being given many opportunities to further my education in the fields I have worked in.The best part of my jobs at this centre has been working with children. Educating them, watching them learn and grow in a happy health and fitness environment.
Pros
being able to work on my own fitness at work.