YMCA
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

YMCA Employee Reviews for Volunteer

The were really good to work for and really helpful with what to do and how to do it. The kids were even better. I would so work here again. Would recommend working here
I had a great time volunteering at the hawthorn YMCA. everyone is very welcoming and the clients are friendly, I throughly enjoyed my time there and was sad when my volunteer time was up.
The ymca is a great place to volunteer, the environment and other people are wonderful. there is also the potential to progress into a paid position. I would highly reccommend.
It was a fantastic working experience especially to gain customer service skills as well as working alongside other staff members and assisting customers and handling money.
wonderful place to work, you learn lots of new and amazing skills, you work with a lot of amazing people, the manager is an amazing person to work for
it was a very good place to do work experience i learnt quite a lot to be honest i got to work with the little kids and that was a really fun experience because i love kids a lot.
Pros
always got free lung
Cons
had long hours but never longer then 6-7 hours but i loved it.