YOU Recruitment Employee Reviews

Extremely grateful
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD23 September 2018
What started off as a little experiment for me turned out to be a very successful venture. I came across this opportunity by chance and gave it a shot just cuz I wanted to improve my communication and sales skill. I received all the essential training for the job. They have a very supportive administrative and management team. Road trips and fun Fridays have been the best!!The hardest part of the job was the heat in the summer but the incentives (food n beer!!)definitely made the job worth it.
Fun work environment with plenty of opportunity
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Surfers Paradise QLD18 September 2018
The recruitment process is efficient and fair, the team at the office are fun and very welcoming. A typical day consists of workshops in the morning, a very effective way of picking up new skills, then heading out to field for the rest of the day.

There is always different incentives and bonuses up for grabs which gives a good sense of competition between the team and there are always openings for management so job progression is very accessible. People who work hard are well rewarded for it and you feel valued as a team member.
Good pay! Good fun!
Marketing contractor (Current Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD17 September 2018
Never did sales before but glad I gave it a go! Much better pay and hours compared to hospitality! And a great team to be a part of! Opportunities to travel Aus with the company too and its all paid for!
Pros
Money
Great people, Great company
Promotions Role (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW17 September 2018
The appointment and selection procedure is fast and professional. I was placed into work the same week. The people I worked with were excellent, fun and professional.

This was a great experience and I would recommend it highly.
Pros
People, professional, fun work
Door to door
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC16 September 2018
Door to door sales , if that’s your thing.
Was told we would get a call at the end of the day to confirm whether we wanted to take on the role after the meeting which was someone pitching the company/role to us, didn’t receive a call nor the next business day.
Not my kind of role , but still the lack of follow up made me think, if you are interested say so immediately in the meeting as training starts the next week.
Pros
Short hours
Cons
Commission
Unprofessional
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sunshine Coast QLD12 September 2018
My friend and I had a group interview/brief information session booked with this company on Tuesday 11th of September 2018. We were accompanied by at least 15 other people, and no one from the business turned up. No email, sms or any form of notification or explanation. We waited for 1.5 hrs and no one turned up. I had sent an email and have not received an explanation or even an apology.

VERY unprofessional!
Pros
Cons
Wasted our time.
Misleading
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Surfers Paradise QLD11 September 2018
Its door-knocking selling energy. Terrible pay ($60 a day for 8 hour days). If you work for them read all their contract's fine print as I didn't and was never paid for 4 full days of work due to a loophole in their pay system.
Cons
Long hours, terrible pay, misleading description
Recommend
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Redfern NSW11 September 2018
I’ve started with no experience in sales. It’s my 3rd week and I am doing sales. I am lucky to work around so many professionals where I can learn new things everyday.
Pros
Good salady, flexible hours
Poor organisation and communication
Applicant (Former Employee) –  Maroochydore QLD10 September 2018
Arrived with 20 others to the meeting/ information day only to be sat still waiting 2 hours later. No email stating cancellation or reschedule, nothing. Very unhappy.
Flexible hours, fun environment
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW26 August 2018
I joined team about a month ago and couldn't be happier. Every week is different, hours are flexible, great money, I get to travel to other states, have supporting team who helps to improve sales skills daily.
Pros
Good money; learning everyday; weekly salary

Want to know more about YOU Recruitment?

Ask a question