Youfoodz
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Youfoodz Employee Reviews

3.3Work–Life Balance

it is agood company with huge production.

i feel great in a great atmosphere at work. they have huge transportation facilities and shipping orders so that i can work full time with extra shifts avaibilities.

Pros

additional shifts

Cons

heavy work

Worst company I have ever worked for

Working for a start up company you would think the business would have a progressive and proactive approach. Instead picture 80's style management method with extreme levels of reactiveness, i.e. nothing gets done until someone complains about it. Communication levels between teams are non existent and people are constantly throwing each other under the bus. Senior management are either too busy patting each others backs or lack the back bone to address any issues with each other. Not to mention the ceo, who in most cases would show leadership, but instead the only thing he is leading; is his wallet. Culture wise, there's good and bad. But thick of neighbours or home and away at work. If you want to go back to highschool and find out which employee is sleeping with who, then it's the place to be.Overall, not the ideal workplace for me. This is my review, so take it as you may.

Awesome

Great place to work , Everyone was helpful on my first week . I love fast paced jobs so it was a perfect choice for me . I recommend this place to anyone.

Good place to work , good salary , good management

Working at youfoodz good, as long as Iam loyal to my work responsibilities, I enjoyed workin at youfoodz, always maintain safe work practices, hygienic place to work

Dead end

In my time working at youfoodz they didn’t pay my super for 10+ months (others for years), they cancel shifts with little to no warning before you’re already on your way to work, there is a lot of bullying and discrimination and management turns a blind eye. The work load for my specific role was absurd with unrealistic time frames (almost physically impossible and you end up going home feeling broken)

Growth and support

Challenging and fun to work, first you might experience few challenges in similar role leading massive process workers and help them understand your role.

Pros

Diversity

Okay to work

Not ideal to work but you will love to work as young team Depends on which section in you working - few team care really good. Company is under development to commercialised

Pros

Young team - Parties and parties

Cons

Direction-less

Too much discrimination

Youfoodz is good company for earnings but in this company too much discrimination. They just look for approaches to approve a person for higher positions even those people will be dump . Company never see the capability which is required for higher positions.

Pros

Celebrate important days

Cons

No checks on capability

Nice lunch room

Hours constantly change, if you rock up to work on time you may need to wait up to an hour with unpaid hours. They don't provide correct PPE. A lot of food safety issues and fire hazards everywhere.

Pros

Decent Money

Cons

The higher ups don't care about much.

process workers

a typical day of work what you learner managerment the hardest part of the job the enjoyable part of the job Am job in youfoodz as a processs worker

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Youfoodz?

Backstabbing

Was great for the first few months then people started to protect themselves by pointing blame at others. They have good parties 2 times a year where everything is free.

Pros

Xmas party

Cons

Unappreciated

Great work environment

Youfoodz is a great place to work although there is limited hours available at the moment and I am looking for a workplace that can give me a monday to friday job.

Cons

Long hours, only one day of work

Everyday is a new day

Its a good place to work, with good ethical values and ethnic groups. daily its like a new day. So feel refreshed with the work and learned ethical values, how to behave in work environment. management was extra-ordinary. most enjoyable part of job is its a day by day growing business so feel like its a family environment because most of the time i am at work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Youfoodz. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Youfoodz Reviews by Location