Your Doctor Jobs
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Your Doctor Jobs Employee Reviews

Featured review
Your Doctor Jobs selected this as a representative review
Excellent working environment with the option to work a day from home each week.Great team culture with a focus on Work | Life | Balance with the opportunity to earn a generous income.. you sow the seeds - you reap the rewards!Help is always at hand when required and you are made to feel like part of a working, collaborative and supportive team.Hard work at YDJ is always recognised with wins celebrated for those who have an aptitude for success and wish to exceed.Trust, transparency and respect for your team mates is another example for a true cultural fit for this dynamic organisation and above all else: "the only way to do great work is to love what you do"..
Pros
Work | Life | Balance
Cons
There aren't any..
Your Doctor Jobs is a great place to come to work each day. Everyone gets along and embraces the high-energy, supportive team culture.Our key values of work/life balance and enjoying going to work are constantly front of mind. We trust everyone to achieve their goals whilst working autonomously, knowing they have the support of their colleagues and managers whenever needed.
Pros
Supportive, Social
Cons
YDJ are a great team to be in. A small group of friends who have known each other for years, we really have a family atmosphere here and celebrate each others wins.Very supportive team environment and we often head out for lunch as a group.Our CEO knows this can be a tough industry to be in so always checks in with staff and believes in a work hard, play hard way of life.
Pros
Family environment, great perks.
  1. Employee Reviews