Your Nursing Agency logo
Your Nursing Agency
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Your Nursing Agency Employee Reviews

4.7Work–Life Balance

Fun and Productive Workplace

You get to be assigned to various shifts and learn a lot in the areas you get allocated to and you will learn how to manage patients and situations. Its a good work experience, fun and engaging staff.

Pros

Flexible shifts

Cons

Random allocations

Nice working for an organization as YNA

I love YNA for the way they are well organized. They're one of the most used agency by DHHS and this is due to how proficient and excellent they're in recruitment exercise.

Awful managers, treat staff as disposable

The work environment isn’t very welcoming, full of catty competitive behaviour and management have favourites. The managers only ever gave negative feedback, and didn’t communicate any work performance issues before they started cutting hours. The office space is shared, and you aren’t provided your own headset so you have to use the same phones/desks as everyone else

Accommodating to staff

I love how they look after their staff. They will give each one a fair opportunity to work. They organise staff get together every Christmas to know more about the staff.

Plenty of work but not paid on time

PCW/AIN work is ok, clients are nearly always very accommadating. I have had trouble getting paid on time and in full. Payroll staff are extremely difficult to accesss, as are supervisors and senior staff, and this is probably a deliberate tactic. In general, the staff are all about filling the allocation, and NOT handling employee concerns.

Good customer service

YNA is a very excellent organization with friendly staff members. I really enjoy working with them. They have a flexible roster. I will recommend everyone to join this organization to uplift their career.

The best agency l've worked for.

Excellent staff and management. Worked with this agency past 5 years and cant think of a reason to go anywhere else. Weekly pay is always spot on and great rates. My specialty is Neonates and l go to a variety of hospitals.

friendly and cooperative

agency is good.its provide friendly and cooperative environment. they provide enough shifts and near to you.the salary is good and weekly.they give the shifts where you want.

Great company to work for. No pressures. Flexible. I would like more hours in my area in Goolwa - understand that altaira have that contract. Yna have better experienced workers who really care about the company they work for and are not just Pay packet workers.

Pros

Approachable Management

First office job

YNA was my first office role. They had alot of room to grow within the company and started as a receptionist and moved into a administrator role. They are growing their business everyday and looking to expand, while keeping their employers happy in their roles.

Jobs at Your Nursing Agency

See more jobs

Productive and fun workplace

Great allocations and recruitment team. The recruitment team is very nice to talk to .they always call back when needed and asked for. The allocations team keeps changing( have new people) but are really great.

Pros

Salary and flexibility with work hours

Cons

cancellations, Quiet times for agencies

Is a productive company that creates good atmosphere for working

Working with YNA teaches you a lot, by having experiences from different hospitals, getting to know your job description proper. The staff are friendly and accomodating at all times. Working with YNA enables you to work anywhere.

Pros

Long hours shifts

Cons

Sometimes no shift

dedicated company

very positive working environment. good work/life balance. great pay rates. uniform supplied. skills training on-site. most enjoyable part of my job is interacting with clients

Pros

staff bonus

Yna

Extremely friendly and interactive. Put much effort into finding work for employees and cater to different wishes and preferences. Very friendly culture including management. Pay is comparable with other agencies. As with any casual employment there are busy times and quiet times.

Pros

Work when convenient. Good pay.

Cons

Quiet at times during the year

The agency staff were very helpful, courteous making sure staff had enough shifts.

Always greeted with a warm smile from staff and residents. Management from different facilities were very friendly, Staff from various facilities were multi cultural and very friendly working as a team with good communication skills. I taught staff how to do personal cares in a better way along with teaching them particularly on dealing with Dementia residents.

Adelaide CBD 2011

Great company, managers are excellent to work for they are always encouraging there members. Lots of ongoing education sessions. Nice working conditions. I would definitely work for YNA again.

Pros

Plenty of work, excellent pay, well run.

Cons

Driving long distances to shifts.

Employment which encourages employees to advance

A very supportive employment as a enrolled nurse. They supported me while I retrained as a registered nurse. They understood my family issues and supported me. The hardest part is learning new names of staff as shifts changed from ward to ward.

Pros

encouragement to improve your clinical expertease.

Cons

traveling time to and from the hospital during peak hour.

Great to work for

Highly supportive, empathetic and flexible. Great people who work there. Call center is available 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week. Always friendly, professional people to talk to.

Pros

High flexibility

Cons

Casual work only

Excellent agency to work for

I worked shift work ,on call roster manged challenging behaviours in clients. Have had rural and remote nursing experience.

Pros

managed my own roster, chose where i wanted to work.

Cons

there was not enough work at times.