Your Nursing Agency

4.2Work–Life Balance

Fun and Productive Workplace

Featured review

Your Nursing Agency selected this as a representative review
You get to be assigned to various shifts and learn a lot in the areas you get allocated to and you will learn how to manage patients and situations. Its a good work experience, fun and engaging staff.

Pros

Flexible shifts

Cons

Random allocations

1 June 2022
Hi! Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad to have a great team player. Also, you can put availability in our YNA Online App. Team #YNA

I sadly gave up on YNA due to lack of shifts being allocated

I was not allocated many shifts in mental health.I soon discovered that YNA is not the preferred supplier of RN staff to Government institutions information gained from colleagues at the work place who encouraged me to change to other agencies

Would not recommend

There is hardly any training involved in the role because there is no staff to properly train you due to high turnover and lack of staffing, low pay and overall not a good working environment.

Pros

flexible hours and colleagues are nice

Cons

Low pay, lack of training and lack of support

28 February 2022
We are disappointed that your experience with YNA didn’t meet your expectations. We are committed to best practice and continuous improvement and keen to address any areas that may fall short. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your feedback in person. Please email your details to feedback@yna.com.au and we will arrange a time to call you.

nice nursing agency

This agency is quite well-organised. It is easy to put my availity using the YNA app. Very suppportive manager and kind staff. Overall good nursing agency

Pros

well organissed, simple app to use

Cons

low salary

Your Nursing Agency: YNA is “A” Okay. ✅

Your Nursing Agency (YNA) was in many ways a great place for me to work as a financially struggling student. I am grateful in perpetuity that YNA gave me not only a casual position, but also allowed me to pay off the original sign up fees over time. I shall always look back on my time with YNA fondly, as it was great that as a humble and poor student, I once more had the financial support to have a social life outside of university.

Pros

Your Nursing Agency (YNA) has an App, Job diversity, Free onsite training, Pays weekly with Financial incentives to recruit staff members.

Cons

Countless 30 minute shifts, Shifts often cancelled without notice, Casual positions only and YNA take significant portions of earnings.

1 June 2022
Hello again! Thank you for your feedback. We are very glad that we could be of help during your tough times. We have a range of positions on different roles across Australia. Would like you like to try! Here's the link: https://www.yna.com.au/Recruitment/default.aspx?page=JoinUsPageTeam #YNA

Nice working for an organization as YNA

I love YNA for the way they are well organized. They're one of the most used agency by DHHS and this is due to how proficient and excellent they're in recruitment exercise.

1 June 2022
Hello. Thank you for sharing your feedback. This is only possible with our great and passionate team players. Team #YNA

Don’t ever work here

The company believe the allocators are working dogs and expect more then humanly possible from them. Management are sneaky backstabbing people who don’t have any care for their staff

Cons

Very friendly management and staff!! I really enjoyed working with the YNA company and would recommend others to join there amazing team in cairns. :)

Pros

Friendly staff/management

Cons

Short shift times

1 June 2022
Hello. Thank you for sharing your feedback and being a great team player. Team YNA

Awful managers, treat staff as disposable

The work environment isn’t very welcoming, full of catty competitive behaviour and management have favourites. The managers only ever gave negative feedback, and didn’t communicate any work performance issues before they started cutting hours. The office space is shared, and you aren’t provided your own headset so you have to use the same phones/desks as everyone else

Very Happy with YNA.

Was very happy with Your Nursing Agency apart from the fact I did not get much shifts when the Carona virus came around Nursing homes did not like Agency workers as they were going around a number of places.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Not enough work

Accommodating to staff

I love how they look after their staff. They will give each one a fair opportunity to work. They organise staff get together every Christmas to know more about the staff.

Blame culture and minimal support in practice

Merged from purchasing out the smaller nursing agencies with staffing contracts to the government healthcare sites. YNA bought out reputable and friendly agencies like HMNS. Lost the previous compassion & approachability the smaller agencies had been so long delivering of. YNA is about the cold hard drive and money making capacity; not much but the second choice in light of industry competition

Good company

Really good and helpful staff members. Very polite to employees. Pay salary on time , No hassle. Everything good lots of shift available at different facility. Cooperative with new employees. Thanks

31 May 2022
Thank you a lovely feedback. We are glad to have you as a team member. Team YNA

Good from start and worst at the end

Been with YNA for 6 years and they were good until new Rostering management start. Use to tell them to give shift in advance so I organized baby sitter but they keep calling me at 6_7 am and stated that to start ASAP. Was quite hard for me due to my kids and they don't care about situation. After that long period of time, I decided to quit and joint different company.

Plenty of work but not paid on time

PCW/AIN work is ok, clients are nearly always very accommadating. I have had trouble getting paid on time and in full. Payroll staff are extremely difficult to accesss, as are supervisors and senior staff, and this is probably a deliberate tactic. In general, the staff are all about filling the allocation, and NOT handling employee concerns.

Good customer service

YNA is a very excellent organization with friendly staff members. I really enjoy working with them. They have a flexible roster. I will recommend everyone to join this organization to uplift their career.

1 June 2022
Hello. Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are pleased to have you as a great team player. Keep up the good work!With YNA, you can now register for various positions across Australia as well as R&R settings. Team #YNA

agency work

versatile work and very different work environments. It takes some getting used to keeping days free for the possibility of work. There is a policy of sending agency nurses home early if it isn't busy. This is not very fair.

I worked as an AIN and PCW with YNA for one year. They offer great rates, joining and referral bonuses, no joining fees, a professional recruitment service and clinical support managed by nurses who understand your needs and the needs of the client; no cost training, uniform and insurance, easy transfer options if you want to move interstate and many other benefits.

The best agency l've worked for.

Excellent staff and management. Worked with this agency past 5 years and cant think of a reason to go anywhere else. Weekly pay is always spot on and great rates. My specialty is Neonates and l go to a variety of hospitals.

friendly and cooperative

agency is good.its provide friendly and cooperative environment. they provide enough shifts and near to you.the salary is good and weekly.they give the shifts where you want.

Love

I love working for YNA as it is an awesome agency that cares about their clients and that’s how I feel about my clients too. I love how my work/life balances out. If I have any problems I can count on YNA to help. I recommend this company hands down.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Your Nursing Agency. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Your Nursing Agency
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?