Your World Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Your World Recruitment:

Your World Recruitment Employee Reviews

They don't have any shift for most staffs at the moment because of the locked down. This means staffs are not getting paid while at home. It's a very difficult time for staffs as they don't have any other income except from what they are paid by the welfare.
Consultants are often friendly and enthusiastic on getting you signed up for work. I find however that many are often inexperienced and lack knowledge in their clients they supply nurses for which can often lead to miscommunications and undesireable outcomes. Usually at the nurses expense.
It however offers the flexibility I need for the time being.
Managers are liars who make up lies in order to fire you. The office is very childlike. No one over 23 should apply to work for this company. No job security, constantly under pressure to hit targets when the role doesn't require it.
The consultants are all absolutely amazing, they deserve more credit . Love speaking with all of them, always sorting out any issues with no problem.
When I knew I were going to be working at this home I was excited I checked bus times etc always arrived early. On my first day there was something not right but I couldn't work out what so I gave it time but that feeling didn't go away. I had to pay for a new DBS that had just been done and there was no need for it anyway I think I survived 4 weeks and then decided I'd had enoughtime and
Nice lovely offices and some nice people however there are a few individuals that are quite the bullish type. spoilt the atmosphere , not a well structured firm a lot of pushing and pulling you around, changing the rules from one day to the next However the management are nice and till this day I have a good relationship with them . Its a shame they let some of the senior consultants treat others so badly , needs more authority and control in this area. Was a bit Wolf Street for me.
19 November 2019
Many thanks for your feedback, may I strongly advise that you discuss your concerns and comments with HR as we would be interested in understanding where we can improve. We would welcome your support and help in this.
They were fine. Friendly staff and easy to deal with. I don't really know what else to say as I only worked with them for a few months and it was a good couple of years ago.
19 November 2019
Many thanks for your feedback, we hope to welcome you back should you require our services in the future.
Great place to work with many social activities.
Work hard - play hard mentality so you get out what you get in.

Not a place where you can ride the wave.
19 November 2019
Many thanks for this review. It's great to hear you're enjoying your time with us and we would welcome your feedback in any areas you feel we can improve.
Generally chaos they not reply for emails
or phone calls , poor communication and managing . After sending all of the documentation and forms not heard back from them.
18 November 2019
Thank you for taking the time and effort to write a review. Your comments have certainly caused us to have some concern and we would greatly appreciate you getting in touch with our HR department so we can understand your thoughts. They can be reached by phone or email. We look forward to hearing from you on this matter.
Your World has a very unique atmosphere - the culture is the perfect balance between laid back and professional. Everyone is extremely friendly and welcoming here, which makes coming to work a really enjoyable experience.

Management is approachable and seem to genuinely care about giving you the best working life possible.

We have a terrific set of company benefits here too, which are far better than any company I have worked for in the past.
Pros
Friday breakfast, annual parties, monthly payday socials, great benefits, friendly colleagues
Cons
Frustrating office issues (e.g. electricity down or blocked toilets)
19 November 2019
Many thanks for such a positive review, your comments with regards to the office have been noted and are being dealt with.
The client of Your World recruitment provided a lovely place to work. The people were very welcoming and friendly. They were quick to recognise any new ideas from myself regarding monthly newsletter and co-ordinating the filing system and spreadsheets alike.
Pros
Part Time Hours were most agreeable at the time due to personal commitments
Cons
Extensive Travel
19 November 2019
Thank you for your review, hopefully we are able to support you in the future when your personal commitments change.
I have a great consultant her name is Olivia. She always looks out for me and makes me feel very supported. A friendly company who try to do thier best for both clients and staff.
Pros
Free pen
Cons
Nil
18 November 2019
We're so happy to hear that you have such a wonderful consultant and enjoy working with Your World!
Agency work ideal for being in control of when and where you work but, not a lot of it about since the beginning of the Year therefore permanent work more appealing now. Also due to government changes forcing ltd companies to comply with their new regulation of IR35 means agency workers now have less control of their lives.
Pros
Cons
Forced to work for umbrella company now
18 November 2019
We'd love to hear more about whether you have received more work since writing this as it imperative to us that all of our wonderful healthcare workers get the work they want/deserve! If you could please email marketing@ywrec.com so that we can explore this further.
I would not recommend your world at all. I always had the utmost difficulty getting paid o time they weren't interested in helping me or my work colleague find accommodation,one night we both had to sleep in our cars.when we told our consultant she wasn't interested and used to get angry with us, consequently I left the agency.
Pros
can't think of anything
Cons
no expences for travel, food or accommodation.working long hours. finishing after the stated 6pm.
18 November 2019
I enjoyed my time temping for Your World Recruitment, i gained more experience if a different field which i can use in my future career.

I worked very closely with my manager and directors. The team was lovely and worked very well as part as a team dealing with deadlines.

I believe i achieved alot working for Your World and overall enjoyed my time temping for them at Watford General Hospital.
Pros
Working with a great team
Cons
Not being in a permanent position
19 November 2019
Thank you for your review, it's great to hear that you enjoyed your time at Watford General, we hope to continue supporting you should the need arise.
I've worked at Your World Recruitment for nearly four years and have honestly enjoyed every minute of it. The company has grown massively during the time I've been here but managed to retain it's personable environment.
Pros
Career Progression, Gym membership, Private Healthcare, Great working environment
19 November 2019
Thank you for your review, unfortunately we recognise that sometimes long hours are required to support our client base. However, we try to offset this inconvenience by making the workplace as comfortable and supportive as possible.
I have been working through Your World as a Physiotherapist. My consultant who organised my job found me work very quickly and it met my wants and needs. The support you receive when registering is fantastic and their candidate services team even assisted when choosing an umbrella company to work through. Cant fault their service and efforts
Pros
Great roles, booked with ease and professionalism
18 November 2019
We're so happy you were pleased with your recruitment process and the extra care Your World goes to with healthcare workers receive the best care.
Your World is literally the best company in terms of customer service and placement.
I had been recommended this company by a friend and im so pleased she did. I came in for an interview to their beautiful London office and was greeted by a very friendly front of house team. I had a tea and biscuits made for me with a smile :)

I was then greeted by my consultant who explained everything to me and assured me I would find a job I would enjoy.

Its safe to say I have been placed in a great hospital and I enjoy my job all thanks to your world.

keep up the good work!!

I will remain loyal to you as a company :)
19 November 2019
So kind of you to provide such positive feedback, we feel we do a good job but to hear it makes the extra effort we put in all worthwhile!
Hi All,

I have worked at Your World for over a year and a half and it has been the best move of my career.

The Culture, ethos and feel of the company is amazing as there's a very strong company and team bond.

The incentives are fantastic and include annual work trips, private healthcare and gym membership.

Your World push to do the simple things brilliantly ensuring high level customer services at all times.

I would recommend working for Your World to anyone.
19 November 2019
Wow, thank you for your very kind words! If there is anyone in particular who has provided a good service to you, please let us know so that we are able to recognise them personally.
Great company to work for. Very efficient and very quick at providing work. Would highly recommend to any one looking for work in the medical field
19 November 2019
What can we say but thank you for such positivity for ourselves as a company.