youth with a mission
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

youth with a mission Employee Reviews in Perth WA

Perth WA3 reviews

4.3Work–Life Balance

It's amazing

Youth with a mission is a Christian non profit organisation where we get train in the area of mercy ministry,health care , music and sports to other nation possibly third world country and aver them in different ways

Very fun and friendly embarement

Everyday we are surrounded by loving and friendly people. As you walk around the base, everybody that pass by you will smile at you and greet you. Everyone works in a different ministry or services. I was working with 2 different ministries during my time there. Both of the ministry that I worked with were amazing. I learned so much about leadership, teamwork, management, cross-culture, communications and physical endurance and i also learned how to raise fund. Every day we work from 8 Am till 5.30 Pm. The hardest part of the job is the requirements to travel overseas for a mission trip and we had to raise our own finances which is not a small amount. We would need to raise thousands of dollars and it is not easy. We also need to raise finances for ourselves for our living expanses. But regardless of the hardship, at the end of the day, i feel so happy because we really help each other.

Pros

Very Good community

Cons

Hardship to find financial supporter

door of opportunities

Youth with a mission (Ywam) is a non profit missions organization. I worked their full time for 5 years and loved it. There are so many opportunities for everyone Literally any skill you have can and will be used here. The place is amazing and people are friendly and function as a family. There are also so many things you can learn, dont have a skill for something but want to? No worries, there are people who are always willing to teach you. Also, you always have someone with accountability for you. Not having the best day? No worries, grab that person, go for a walk, talk it out, be refreshed. The place is full of diversity and buzzing with innovation. Full volunteer so there is no pay but you build a support system with friends and family and any other connections you may have. You get to travel the world!!!

Pros

diverse, hospitable, welcoming, lots of opportunities, open for anyone of all ages, travel

Ask a question about working or interviewing at youth with a mission. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

youth with a mission Reviews by Job Title