Zancott Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Zancott Recruitment Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews
overall i think that they have a good work enviroment and good safe work practices in place for all workers and i think the companies management was good
Pros
food allowance
worst organisation skills ever in this group. often they have promkised work only to cancel at the last minute and leave me with nothing. this week I worked a total of 9.5 hrs. and when it came to payday the stuffed it up. paid me a day late. but only paid half of it. I then had to chase them to get the remaining paid the next day. quicker I get away from this recruitment agency the better. WORST COMPANY IVE EVER WORKED FOR!!!
Always happy to help with any pay issue that popped up, normally a fault at my end. pay on time, pay well. couldnt fault them at all.

made sure we were looked after, and supplied all the needed ppe. wouldnt hesitate to work for them again
Left to go to mine job, said would reemploy when I returned, never could get a call back, so this is not the company you think, fake people fake management glad was not called. Back there double Timesheets is not worth your time
Pros
Get paid on time
Cons
Not having to deal with management as they don’t return calls
Out of all of the Recruitment Agencies you could go to, Zancott has topped them all. The process is short, and they ensure that they listen and find you a job that best suits what you're looking for. Very happy with the people that work there! Recommended!
Pros
Team members, Plenty of options, Pay rates
Cons
None!
Out of all the Recruitment company's I've been with in Adelaide when I moved from Melbourne, these guy have set me up with long term work with good rates, and when that finished on the Friday I got rushed out into work the following Monday on the same machine for a different company. Would recommend for anyone looking to get into work specially operators.
Pros
Fast Paced, Straight into work next day
Cons
Working on various projects ranging from large projects to small subdivisions performing tasks ranging from pipe laying, site set up, general labour duties and machine operation.
Pros
steady flow of work
Cons
needed to chase work \- labour hire
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Zancott Recruitment?