ZenithOptimedia Employee Reviews

Asweome Place to work
Executive Assistance to CFO / Finance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NY21 February 2019
This was one of the best places I've ever work if not the best. This company thinks about it's employees and their families in the best way possible. I loved working here.
Pros
Free food, events, family oriented and pleasent work place
Ambiente monótono
Media Planning Intern (Former Employee) –  Barcelona, Barcelona provincia7 January 2019
Como empresa de medios es una de las más reconocidas, pero mi experiencia como becaria no fue muy satisfactoria ya que no tuve muchas responsabilidades.
Pros
organización del tiempo
Cons
poco trabajo
Leuke functie, leuke klanten, minder goede sfeer
Client Director (Former Employee) –  Amstelveen1 October 2018
Veel interessante en internationale klanten
Competitieve sfeer, niet heel positief/collegiaal
Pros
Goede lunch
Cons
Slecht management, competitieve sfeer
Great Place to Learn
Broadcast Trading & Planning Manager (Former Employee) –  Tottenham Court Road16 May 2018
Zenith is a great place for you to learn in a supportive environment. a typical day will start with a team meeting to discuss everyone workloads, and you will be required to meet the deadlines set in these meetings. Management are always there to support you. The hardest part of the Job is progression. They have a great social team that put on night out etc.
Pros
Support from management
Cons
Long Hours
Nice environment
Senior Media Buyer (Former Employee) –  Hong Kong, HK18 April 2018
Work life balance, nice working environment and nice people
Slow promotion and salary review compare with other agencies.
Big team and good resources.
Enhanced my MS Excel skills and Research Analysis Skills
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NY29 January 2018
My experience with this employer, although short, it had helped me better my skills with excel and research on particular items when they were are the lowest and highest at the end of each month.

The only downside for me was the hours. I was working more than 40-50 hours per week. However, I enjoyed working with my colleagues, they were helpful and friendly.
Ambiance de travail agréable
International Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Paris (75)7 April 2017
Très bonne ambiance dans les équipes, teambuilding fort
Environnement de travail enrichissant
media planneur (Former Employee) –  Paris (75)23 March 2017
Environnement de travail enrichissant
Nombreux challenges
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana26 April 2016
The agency has deep reach in various markets. Its a great place to work at. The agency provides perfect learning platform and lot of growth opportunities.
Pretty good company
DATA ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Raffles place11 December 2015
Fine company,friendly colleagues, Full of opportunity, but long hours. Salaries could be better for the volume of work given.
Good company
Media planning and buying Executive (Former Employee) –  London, ENG11 October 2015
great starting point for my media career. great grounding into how media works and the benefts. Great team and direct boss
Pros
great team, great boss
Junior Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  London, ENG15 September 2015
The agency has an excellent working environment and culture. There's a fun and vibrant vibe amongst the office and employees. Everyone is friendly, helpful but also knows how to work hard.

A lot is expected of you and you must deliver on tight deadlines to a high standard of work but that's what media is all about!

It's a supportive environment where you're given plenty of opportunities to learn and grow within your role.

The most enjoyable part of working at such an agency is winning multi-million pound pitches followed by celebratory drinks.

The hardest part of working in media is constantly having to exceed client's expectations and coming up with new, innovative ways of reducing costs and keeping profit and originality.
Mediabureau
Online Campaign Manager (Current Employee) –  Amstelveen6 September 2015
Mooie internationale organisatie met klanten als Nestle en L'Oreal
Great company with great benefits.
PR Manager, North America (Former Employee) –  New York, NY31 August 2015
Great perks: Beer Thursdays (beer coolers on multiple floors that can be enjoyed on Thursday afternoons), Bagel Fridays (great follow-up to Beer Thursdays), On-site Nurse (The nicest woman in the world), On-site Gym (because it's a pain to spend a ton of money to commute some more), Great HR Team (They go above and beyond to enhance employee satisfaction!).
Fun if you get in a Good Department
Media Administrator (Current Employee) –  New York, NY14 August 2015
It was fun and challenging at first, but once you got the hang of it it got boring and some of the people here are childish and still act like there are in High School and i mean Grown Adults! You have your good days and you have your bad days, The other people here are Great and the perks we have here are Awesome, and you have so much at your fingertips. you can meet some famous people here as well.
Pros
Great place to network, meet new friends
Cons
Childlike behavior, cliques, no advancements, no overtime pay
Uninspiring workplace
Account/Planning (Current Employee) –  New York31 July 2015
Zenith has very high turnover, and the people who are not leaving are talking about leaving. The majority of the office space is outdated. Since the company is made up of primarily millennials, employee appreciation is given by proving free Bud Light and Budweiser, and tailgate parties. It's unfortunate they don't spend this money on bonuses or networking events that senior staff would actually attend.
Pros
Free lunch (leftover from meetings- Zenith considers this a perk!)
Cons
See review
Great place to learn
Strategic Planner (Former Employee) –  Levallois-Perret, A81 July 2015
I had the chance to work in a team spirit environment.
We were always exchanging about the client strategy we worked on and giving each other advices.
It was a sane and fun environment to work in.
Listening and exchanging with my co workers was one of the best part of the job as we collaborate and helped each other.
I think it was a great way to create and deliver the best brand strategy to our clients.
Pros
Team spirit
Cons
Not much time for a personal life
Productive fun job. Very modern work enviroment.
Junior Competitive Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NY18 May 2015
Was not there long, but enjoyed the atmosphere while there. We did a lot of measuring analytic data and incorporating the data into a spread sheet and pivot tables.
Amazing place to work, great environment!
Assistant Media Planner (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 February 2015
I love being a part of the ZO team.
I've learned so much and get to work with some pretty amazing people!
I'm never nervous to ask questions and love the fact that everyone works as a team. There is no competition and it's an amazing feeling.
The hardest part of my job is finding that work/life balance, but ZO makes it easier by including a ton of work activities such as soccer games, ultimate frisbee games and more social events at work.
It's seriously a great place to work and I'm lucky to be here!
Excelente escola para esta área de trabalho
Planeamento Estrategico de Compra Espaço nos Media (Former Employee) –  Lisboa, P1119 January 2015
Sempre acompanhando todas as evoluções, quer em termos de estudos disponiveis, quer na adaptação a novos métodos
Cons
Seguro de Saude, Telemovel pago, deslocações pagas

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZenithOptimedia. Our community is ready to answer.