ZIPPY CLEANING & MAINTENANCE
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ZIPPY CLEANING & MAINTENANCE Employee Reviews

Australia11 reviews
I thoroughly enjoyed working for Zippy. The office staff are always friendly and helpful and my area manager was very approachable. The sites I cleaned at had staff coming and going all the time and they were always very appreciative of the work I done.
A great company that provides consistent and reliable hours. Job security with their permanent part time positions. Work with friendly teams and on your own
Good company to work for, my site supervisor is fantastic! Understanding if there were family commitments and easy to work with. Always helped if we needed it.
Working in school and cleaning coppers apartments was the fun part,
The job was easy and I used to finish it before my hours,

The fun part was no pressure and the Boss was friendly.
Pros
Free drops
Cons
Part time Casual
great times
killer job

I just needed a change from working just under 11 years in the heart of Adelaide. and I can say it was a blast to work for a employer that looked after there workers
Pros
cool workers
Cons
no cons
Management and organisation over all was usually quite poor, the pays were rarely accurate and inconsistent.

Workers were not respected at sites, there were unrealistic expectations and procedures were never adhered to properly or fairly.
I started my shift at 2.45 pm until 6 pm i got along with my co worker really good and all the staff at the school i enjoyed the work had a few laughs along the way but always completed set tasks on time and went home knowing i did a great job and was satisfied.
Pros
Time goes quick being busy, great people
Cons
i wasn't too keen in the winter, but i soon warm up
My typical day as cleaner involved early morning starts and travelling to my destinations.Even though I was employed through Zippy Cleaning and Maintenance, I felt like I was like a sub- contractor and enjoyed the work and getting to know and deal with the clients at the premesis.
Pros
Job satisfaction
Cons
At times I spent more time travelling than cleaning.
Too many of the old school cleaners leaving and being replaced by people putting in the hours but not the effort. When off on sick leave my replacement said ' if they want detailing done it will cost extra", yet I could do detailing in allocated daily hours.
typical day at work is sign in say hello to our supervisor than do my 2 hours and temporarily filling in cleaning centrelink for another couple hour with another colleague
Pros
flexible times
Cons
no cons
actually i did cleaning in disability center scossa...so to keep and maintaine hygine is important..i had learn many things ...like how to maintain safe working envirnment,how to use chemical and filling ,dusting ,vaccuming,mopping ,window cleaning,cleaning in to kitchen etc..
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZIPPY CLEANING & MAINTENANCE. Our community is ready to answer.
ZIPPY CLEANING & MAINTENANCE Reviews by Job Title