Zoetis
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Zoetis Employee Reviews

Spend many years working in the company because of the workplace culture was very implemented,a family oriented culture in the workplace and we were working as team and value safety among workers and we earn good money in the company depending on our experiences, we level up in earnings according to our work experiences.
• Administration of Windows 2003 and 2008servers. • Administration of Exchange server (2003, 2007 and 2010) and SQL server platforms. • Active directory administration along with GPO management, DHCP and DNS. • Support of Terminal servers and user connectivity issues. • Administration and trouble shooting of virtual machine platforms using VMware • Configuring and updating the OS on Cisco routers and switches including the 800, 1900 and 2600 series. • Support and maintenance of Corporate Anti-virus platforms using Trend WFBS • Configure and implement backup plans using Acronis True image server. • Deployment of new computers in an SOE environment along with the setup of New AD/Exchange accounts. • Approving updates through WSUS and installing service packs on server and LOB software. • Windows Xp, vista, 7 and Mac OS X desktop support. • Configuring Active sync policies for users in order to support smartphones and tablets. • Administration and troubleshooting Blackberry server services. • Support with a range of office applications, including: Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat. • Troubleshooting hardware issues and replacing devices under warranty. • Inventory management of software licenses, software, hardware, and other IT supplies. • Troubleshooting internet connectivity issues and liaising with the Service Provider. • Supporting LOB software and liaising with External Application providers. • Support with network peripherals such as printers, scanners and fax machines. • Base lining the network using Power shell scripts and monitoring network traffic.  - more...
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Zoetis?