Zoom Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Zoom Recruitment Employee Reviews

Australia18 reviews
being in this work place had shown me a very high skilled way of how to operate different forklifts in a safe but fun way during a casual day. every day moving products in and out of the work shop for large popular companies in need of more stock, learning from the best.
nothing nice to say at all. do no waste your time. they are not professional at all, very poor treatment of genuine people who apply and just want to work and be paid for what they did
I am with zoom recruitment from the Keysborough branch. Simply do not apply here if you're looking for a stable income. There is not enough work and, and most of the time your work is only half a day.
These guys did not pay me for a whole 8 hour shift I had as well as for induction (which I was told I would get paid for).

Look for another recruitment agency.
Got work straight away. Safety conscious environment. They paid consistently. I installed pallet racking on a scissor lift, was a pretty good temporary job
Works perfectly with my university schedule and can be really flexible in working ours/time as its labour for hire call outs. I've learnt a lot on the job and have been exposed to a variety of techniques on different jobs sites.
The boss was always contactable and they were all friendly staff.
All workmates were fantastic too. They pay all the benefits and the rate was good. I apprciate the opportunity to work there.
Sick agency..they roster u only one day notice. And there are not enough work as a mail sorter. U have to be flexible for them. They only give u 3 days maximum work and u have to rest for 10 hours before u can get another roster. They didn't pay my super and charge a lot of tax. This agency used the people to the maximum extende. I wouldn'n recomend this agency at all. U will be hungry to dead if u work for them.
Zoom recruitment is sht they make you give them your alll information all your details and then they make you do some sht things they measure your heights and weight then after all that they don't give you job. JUST WASTE OF TIME
get at least 6 days notice of getting work and they pay all benefits

the boss is always contactable and they are all friendly staff.

worl collegues are all fantastic too
Pros
hourly rate
Cons
not enough hours
zoom recruitment was a labor hire company that mainly dealt wit warehousing jobs, the places i went to mainly had a good work environment and nice people working there
Pros
good hours
Cons
none that i can think of as they work with you
Worked in a 20 man crew with everyone all working as one and had a great team effort basis. Everyone would help out and pitch in when needed. Company was great with communication
Pros
great pay
Cons
Processes have definitely improved in the recent months. Advanced notice for the following week is texted on the Thursday or Friday. Shifts are regular (Monday to Friday) for me. Change of shift times (for me its usually to start an hour later) and shift cancellations do occur ( although rare) which is quite annoying because for me, the more hours the better.

They're pretty good to talk to and usually quick to get back to you if you need an answer that can't be answered at the time. the same can be said for Payroll too.
a place with lots of drama and very dirty mined people , a place that make you feel down , a place pays you bad , a place gives you bad hours , im not happy with anything happened there to me , zoom recruitment was not an independent company , they never thought about skills that they could get throw their workers ,
Manager and assitant are very nice to help me to go through interview and solve problems. For most of shifts, I could get enough advance notice.
We are a small office of two permanent full time staff (including the Branch Manager) and me when the admin gets out of control. In recruitment this can happen at any moment.

A typical day is fast paced with challenges and rewards aplenty all shared by 3 like minded ladies who understand the value of excellent customer service as much as a fun and inclusive work place.
Pros
Great Colleagues, Coffee shop on site and every morning coffee shouted!
Cons
For me - wish that it was more constant work.
Working as a leading hand on a $7 billion job. Worked with 5 different supervisors to achieve the same result. Rebuilding Footscray train station in melbourne
The job varies from location to location providing a variety of jobs such as warehouse work to construction sites. Giving one a large scale of experience in different fields of work.
Management on behalf of the case manager was rated average and not always forth coming with all the required details of a job sadly!

e.i. Not telling an employee all the aspects of the given job and only telling half of what is needed to be known of the job!

Being able to work on many work sites gives one an incredible opportunity to meet and work with a variety of people who not only can teach you new skills but give one valuable experience that can be used towards the next job.
Pros
Variety of work sites in different fields of work
Cons
some locations can be in areas which feel remote, i.e. farms.
This job involved freight handling, scanning bar-codes, palette collection, heavy lifting and moving of palettes.
I learned alot about how this company works and the amount of long hours they put in to make sure packages are delivered on time.

Management were great to work for, the hardest park of the job would have been the heavy lifting, and the most enjoyable would have been the work environment.
Pros
Pizza once a month
Cons
limited breaks