defence industry $80,000 jobs in Australia
You refined by:
- Applicants should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Defence industry.
- Due to ongoing strong relationships with key clients and the Turner & Townsend…
- You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most influential and talented leaders in the industry, whilst contributing to our dynamic and inclusive…
- Working with industry focused sales teams at Microsoft as the industry subject matter expert in Digital Transformation account planning.
- Previous practical experience within a defence or manufacturing related industry will be highly regarded.
- The role will entail all aspects of design from tender…
Nova Systems ANZ
- Comprised of Nova Systems, QinetiQ and PwC, Team Nova offers a true sovereign capability committed to growing the capacity of CASG and industry over the coming…
- It’s this attitude – and our willingness to roll our sleeves up and give anything a go – that’s taken us from humble beginnings to progressive, proactive…
Nova Systems ANZ
- Nova Systems is a Professional Service Provider, specialising in the provision of engineering and management services, providing industry and government with…
- Combining the expertise and track record formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, we deliver projects spanning all key sectors of the construction…
$80,669 - $92,150 a year
- Maintain effective stakeholder engagement within Defence and with industry.
- $80,669 - $92,150 (plus super).
- The Land Explosive Ordnance Systems Program Office…
- Our global network of top-tier specialists delivers comprehensive services over the full life cycle of a project to benefit clients in government and private…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.