jobs in Allens Rivulet TAS
Sort by: relevance -
- Previous retail experience highly desirable.
- Plus you’ll enjoy work-life balance and an ever-changing retail environment that’s always open to new ideas.
- You will get the opportunity to join a dynamic, fun and exciting work environment and learn how to deliver a great retail experience to our customers.
- Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work.
- Exposure to working with the best retail crew in the industry.
- We’re currently looking for Casual Sales Assistants to join our Summer Crew, stores include:
- Super Retail Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where we;
- You will receive notification if your application is transferred to your preferred…
- Opportunity to complete nationally accredited qualifications in Retail.
- With over 440 stores in Australia and more than 18,500 employees, we are an iconic…
- All the training to get you started in Fashion retail (And then some if you want it!).
- Have the ability to sell to customers and work towards achieving…
$62,184 - $67,329 a year
- Experience in working within a retail environment, particularly within the tourism industry would be an advantage.
- Monday 23 September, 2019 11:55 PM AEST.
- Harvey Norman is an Australian retail icon with a strong market reputation and performance in the retail categories of furniture and bedding, flooring,…
- The successful applicant will join the Noni B Group, we’re one of Australia’s largest fashion retailers with a portfolio of approximately 1,400 stores across…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.