jobs in Hectorville SA
- We are proud to be one of the largest Australian owned retailers with over 180 stores, occupying over 4.2 million square feet of retail space and employing over…
- Sharing your product knowledge and keeping up to date with current and new products within our range.
- Significant discounts across all our brands.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- You recognize yourself when you enter one of our stores.
- Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming…
$68,339 - $75,287 a year
- Please note that part time and flexible arrangements will be considered.
- Better Behaviour Cent Elizabeth East.
- (may be negotiable) Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun.
- We are now recruiting for passionate advocates who have a flair for fashion to join our Adelaide Stores between the months of November and January.
- Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work.
- Whether it's in the way we connect with customers and help them find their special product, or present our stores to be the best place to shop, we believe every…
$46,791 - $55,931 a year
- Salary is dependent upon your current employment status with the Department for Education, tenure and hours per week.
- Major Function(s) / Skill(s):
- All the training to get you started in retail (And then some if you want it!).
- Have the ability to sell to customers and work towards achieving individual and…
- And because Dan Murphy’s is part of Woolworths Group, you’ll be part of Australia’s largest retail group.
- You will also be responsible for creating a store with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.