jobs in Moora WA
$104,427 a year
- As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete pre-employment screening which may include a medical, police clearance and Australian…
- An MC truck licence is preferred however not essential.
- MC licence preferred, or willingness to upgrade.
- Minimum 2-3 years broadacre machinery skills.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an operator on any of the equipment listed.
- If you satisfy all the criteria above and are the sort of person that truly enjoys…
- The Maintenance Coordinator is accountable for providing leadership and coordination of the maintenance activities associated within area of responsibility by…
$32.50 an hour
- 1x Air Seeder Operators; 2x Chaser Operators; 1 x Mechanical Rock Picker - starting mid April through to early June and they are offering $32.50p/h.
- Mechanical or Electrical trade certificate and experience in Maintenance of heavy machinery.
- Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and…
- Assisting clients with personal care and manual handling; including showering and bowel care;
- Assisting clients to complete and/or develop life-skills in…
$80,000 a year
- Must have HC truck licence.
- The successful applicant must have an HC truck licence and the ability to carry out general machinery servicing and repairs.
$40 - $45 an hour
- Work projects are road realignment and intersection upgrade, roster is 10 days on 4 off, working a minimum of 11.5-hour days and expected to run for 4-8 weeks.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.