jobs in Myrtleford VIC
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Assisting with customer service in store.
- Delivering pizzas and other products to customers.
- Providing quality customer service at the door.
$76,743 - $83,404 a year
- The Rural City of Wangaratta is a proactive and progressive organisation with a focus on supporting its staff and taking care of its customers.
- Drivers Licence and ability to obtain a Unrestricted MR or HR driver’s licence withing 6 weeks of commencement.
- Work type: Permanent full time.
- You must be eligible to work in Australia, have a current driver’s licence and a comprehensively insured vehicle.
- Prepare case notes and file notes.
- Current driver’s licence is required.
- Attend relevant forums and meetings to maintain current knowledge and skills and support networks.
- Demonstrated ability to operate a range of machinery (excavator, skid-steer or equivalent).
- We offer extensive training opportunities in arboriculture and…
- We have a combination of over 2,400 retail outlets across Australia covering Coles supermarkets, Coles Express fuel and convenience sites, Spirit Hotels and…
- Please note: All shortlisted candidates will be required to attend a full pre-employment medical including audio testing and drug and alcohol screening as well…
$28.38 an hour
- Certificate III in Aged Care/Individual Support or equivalent qualification OR minimum 12 months experience providing personal care to the elderly or disabled.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.