jobs in Peak Crossing QLD
$25.31 an hour
- Finally, prior experience in a fast paced, retail environment will be viewed favourably; however a positive attitude and hardworking spirit are an absolute must…
- Collecting trolleys from in and around the store and store carpark - rain, hail or shine is another part of this important role.
- What we can offer you:
- Undertake duties with the minimum of supervision both during and out of normal business hours as required.
- Applications to remain current for 12 months.
- With over 440 stores in Australia and more than 18,500 employees, we are an iconic Australian brand, delivering quality products within the Quick Service…
- With 300 stores nationwide and over 85 years’ experience, we pride ourselves on giving our customers easy access to affordable fashion and accessories.
- You’ll bring a positive attitude, enthusiastic personality and winning smile.
- They have loads of fun cooking and serving the best chicken to great customers.
- Harvey Norman is an Australian retail icon with a strong market reputation and performance in the retail categories of furniture and bedding, flooring,…
- Willingness to work alongside peers and store leaders, learning and sharing best practice, while serving customers and providing resolutions to issues.
- Provide police with accurate, relevant and timely information, job tasking and support as appropriate, using a range of information management systems and…
- You'll also benefit from the variety and flexibility of a rotating roster across retail hours with weekends and evening work, and the perks of some days off…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.