jobs in Port Augusta West SA
- Collecting trolleys from in and around the store and store carpark - rain, hail or shine is another part of this important role.
- What we can offer you:
- A current valid drivers licence is essential.
- Flexible attitude to work hours over a 7 day roster, including weekends and public holidays.
- For more information, please see the volunteer role description or contact Ann Johnston (08) 8641 9500.
- The Social Inclusion department focuses on strengthening…
- Availability to assist with on-call duties and work across a 7 day roster (weekends and Public Holidays).
- Preferably trade qualified, however not essential.
- The Salvation Army is a child safe organisation that is committed to ensuring the wellbeing of children and young people, and protecting them from harm.
$968 a week
- Being part of Flinders & Upper North LHN means you will be supported both personally and professionally, can take advantage of education and training…
$54,278 - $64,880 a year
- Salary is dependent upon your current employment status with the Department for Education, tenure and hours per week.
- Classification: SSO01 - SSO Level 1.
- Telephone Support provides daily calls to check on the well-being of people who live alone, are vulnerable, have a disability or are recovering from an illness.
- As a retail team member you will be part of our dedicated Port Augusta store and will often be the first point of contact with our customers either face to face…
$15,702 - $35,056 a year
- The duties of a trainee may include meeting and greeting members of the public, paying accounts, mail outs, filing, word processing, photocopying, answering the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.