jobs in Yallourn VIC
- Providing an in-store experience that inspires and empowers our customers.
- Keeping up to date with current and new products in our range.
- With over 440 stores in Australia and more than 18,500 employees, we are an iconic Australian brand, delivering quality products within the Quick Service…
$64,600 - $70,500 a year
- Assisting store management in driving sales and achieving targets, while controlling costs and losses.
- Be a part of a leading international retailer.
Latrobe Valley VIC
- Must pass all requirements of a National police check.
- To fulfil the role, you will need:
- Previous cleaning/maintenance experience preferred but not essential.
Morwell Central Primary School
- SC2 Demonstrated capacity to communicate effectively with members of the school community including students and the capacity to provide support and/or…
- The successful applicant will join the Noni B Group, we’re one of Australia’s largest fashion retailers with a portfolio of approximately 1,400 stores across…
- Harvey Norman is an Australian retail icon with a strong market reputation and performance in the retail categories of furniture and bedding, flooring,…
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Part of the key to your success is your experience in building relationships with colleagues and customers as you will be on the road most of the day.
- Harvey Norman is an Australian retail icon with a strong market reputation and performance in the retail categories of furniture and bedding, electrical goods,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.